OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Can't Stop Won't Stop buying Kobe 8s

Yea I just don't want them to be extremely difficult to find later on
$200 for a size 12, I think not bad for that price,

especially when size availability is getting dimmer...

Pulled the trigger on the red suede this morning also.... Got them for around $110 + local delivery,

after some online points discount (around $30 via Rakuten). I was in the impression that chances

of getting my size will get slimmer  as time goes by.... In my case, I think I got the last pair of my size (11)....
smile.gif

Not bad for that cash out since I'm getting my size.... and the Korby model .... LOL

I got them here ...

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/dolkick/582554-600/

No advertising intended.

Last edited:
i got into the employee store and they don't even have kobes on the rack cuz they sell out fast.  I went on the day the elites were they they had em for 115 workers said they sold out within an hour and a half in all their sizes.

is it sad I don't wear kobes outside?? I only wear them inside the gym and wont wear em if I doing calve raises or legs. I go to the gym 6 times a week though. I just cant come to terms with wearing em outside.

is it sad I don't wear kobes outside?? I only wear them inside the gym and wont wear em if I doing calve raises or legs. I go to the gym 6 times a week though. I just cant come to terms with wearing em outside.
How do they feel when running on a treadmill?  For the gym i currently rotate free run 5.0, Reebok realflex, which i don't mind.

Back
Top Bottom