OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Something about that Orange swoosh just THROWS it off! Blue and Orange definitely don't mesh well together. Instead of orange it would've been straight if they just used that same blue hue on the sole for the hits of orange instead.

Last edited:
You're eyes are fine haha. They use sample pics sometimes. They look better here because you don't see the white streak across the upper.

Another sample pair that looks better than the actual shoe.

Blue Blitz's are copped tomorrow.

Red Boa's are w/e to me, but I didn't like the Red Camo's or Red Snakes until I saw them in person and ending up copping both, so...

:lol:

I think these are cool looking, but need to see them first.  The designers inspiration VS the actual shoe looks crack. Nike did an amazing job bringing the concept to life.

If I do cop, maybe I can finally use a MF'ng coupon at FTL for once.  They never take them it seems.  New release, limited edition, blahblabla. 

Lol ok cool thought I was buggin for a second there. I like the eastbay pair better lol

I don't like the orange either, another color would've been better IMO

Not sure if any members in the Thousand Oaks CA area but I stopped by the new House of Hoops on the way home and they have a bunch of 8's in stock. Dude told me they hadn't sold out of anything yet. VB's are WAY nicer in person and Red Snakes aren't bad either. Had to resist buying Volts since I'm waiting for the Boa's.

I'm gonna have to pass on these, at least for now. I'm gunning for the playoff 8s tomorrow. I think it world be easier to pursue these down the road but even then there are other color ways before the blitzes

The sample pics look beautiful.

Why do they kid like that lol..

Swoosh is orange as hell in those pics..

Chilling red goes perfect.

Last edited:
I still haven't gotten mine in yet. Starting to get a little impatient, but it's all good.

Going to try for the Blitzes tomorrow. The Red Snakes didn't last long online.

My local HoH didn't raffle off the Blue Blitz so I'll stop by to see if I want them or not.  That nike twitter pic looks nice but the other pictures make me want to pass.

A guy wants to trade his size 10 DS Jordan He got Game 13s for my size 10 9/10 Condition Kobe 8 Christmas.  What do you guys think? 

A guy wants to trade his size 10 DS Jordan He got Game 13s for my size 10 9/10 Condition Kobe 8 Christmas.  What do you guys think? 
i wouldn't trade because i like the christmas a lot, my favorite 8s. and if you think about it, its gonna be a while till they retro the 8s again, jordan 13s? maybe 3-4 years? just saying.. in the end of the day its what ever u like, if you don't like the shoe you have then by all means trade it for something u do like. rock what you like, life is short :smile:

Back
Top Bottom