OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

blitz are dope as hell, really trying to cut back on shoes and especially 8s lol. i hate having multiple cw's of the same silhouette but damn they nice. hoping everyone resist and in a couple months from now we can all be happy when they hit the outlets. come on guys, lets not cop and we will be rewarded once they hit the outlets with the 30% lol

i have been so indecisive about the blitz blues for the longest time! when i thought the orange was that bright red i loved the shoe. but when i saw it was actually orange...i lost a lot of appeal for the shoe. its still a nice cw but i want them to sit if i really feel like copping 

i have been so indecisive about the blitz blues for the longest time! when i thought the orange was that bright red i loved the shoe. but when i saw it was actually orange...i lost a lot of appeal for the shoe. its still a nice cw but i want them to sit if i really feel like copping 
yeah I gotta pass and pick up down the road, besides I much rather get a few other colorways I am missing first

i wouldn't trade because i like the christmas a lot, my favorite 8s. and if you think about it, its gonna be a while till they retro the 8s again, jordan 13s? maybe 3-4 years? just saying.. in the end of the day its what ever u like, if you don't like the shoe you have then by all means trade it for something u do like. rock what you like, life is short :smile:
Please tell me you are not considering this. I'll take a 5/10 Kobe Christmas 8 over those 13's any day.
Thanks, I told him no and now he's trying to get my 9/10 Condition Easters.  He really wants to get rid of them for Kobes lol. 

Blue and orange don't go together well huh? Guess you never heard of the FL Gators? Which will be my nickname and justification to the lady for getting these tomorrow.

Hoping to get the Kobes tonight on *****.

I hated the blue blitz's when I thought the swoosh was red.I think the orange looks better and I cant wait to rock them.

Prolly will change to all blue laces.

man, i need the blue blitz.

i still need others too.

i need to hit the lotto tonight otherwise id buy up every color other than the all stars

wait backpack Jimmy didn't get the Blitz Blue
eyes.gif

Why is DSG not selling the new Kobe's yet? I copped the last few releases easily. I wonder if Nike stepped in and informed them launch product must release at 8am?

Back
Top Bottom