OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

still debating on getting the kobe 7 Olympics a half size too big something about those olympics

Anyone put insoles, inserts or orthods in their 8s? My ASG had bottomed out as far as cushioning leaving no cushion and a flat feeling not to mention you can feel the sensors. Got these spence gel total support insoles for only $20 so I figured I'd give them a try. They change the feel and weight of the shoes (14.2 oz to 18.9 oz) with a higher arch but they feel cushiony again. Wore them around the apartment but plan on shooting around tomorrow or play in them Monday. Anyone else change the insoles?

This is why the zoom on the elites is better

date on these?

Lol. But seriously, what does it mean? As far as I can tell on my Kobe 8s, there's only 2 words. One is 5 letters long and the second word is 10 letters long.
Those dots are on earlier models as far back as the 5s. (Maybe even earlier, but I only have 5-8 within arm's reach) I always thought it was braille too, but I looked up the alphabet and most characters are 2 columns of dots, not 3. Now I'm curious.

Edit - Came across this http://counterkicks.com/2009/12/nike-spring-2010-catalog-kobe-code/

Last edited:
Those dots are on earlier models as far back as the 5s. (Maybe even earlier, but I only have 5-8 within arm's reach) I always thought it was braille too, but I looked up the alphabet and most characters are 2 columns of dots, not 3. Now I'm curious.

Edit - Came across this http://counterkicks.com/2009/12/nike-spring-2010-catalog-kobe-code/
I think the code changed, because you can see lines and dots on the code for the Kobe V, while the code on the 8 is just dots.

"Chase Perfection" / Nike told me by DM on twitter awhile ago. You're welcome.

Alright, that makes sense. Thanks man.

Got a better look of the blitz blue and red snakes and they looked real good but like the vbs the sole on the blitz ruin it for me and I'm trying for the toro 4s if I strike out then I'll get the red snakes or lebron Ohio state lows.
Red snakes soles are orange but fits in well with the upper.

Back
Top Bottom