OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Secondly, why are people telling Kobe to tie his shoes? I'm pretty sure the guy knows if hes jus chillen he doesnt need to lace em up tight. If he's doing drills then I bet he would tie them up tight.. along with being taped. Don't forget.. Kobe has been in the league for a very long time, he knows a lot more about the game than anybody in here and how to recover from injuries.

Ohhhh good call, I totally forgot about his 17 year career to date. Now it all makes sense.

:D

Does anyone how long the kobe 8 id will be going for? I am trying to wait out as long as I can for a duke cw, but if one's not coming I will need to make a pair

[COLOR=#red]Just traded for the Easters and picked up the Christmases in one week. I love these shoes... if I get the mambas at some point I'll be good to go.
[/COLOR]

i need a pair of Christmas

Man it is looking like the blitz's might be my last 8's.

All the new recent colorways look awful imo.

I wish the red boas had a black sole.It would be an instantcop then,

Can I stock locate VB and get them from menlo park. Not worth driving 2hrs

I've stock located and had the shoes shipped to the store I placed the order, rather than my house.

Does anyone how long the kobe 8 id will be going for? I am trying to wait out as long as I can for a duke cw, but if one's not coming I will need to make a pair

Kobe 8 iD should be around until sometime in early December, or when the 9 is getting ready to release.

anyone else find these at nordstrom rack?

tempted to go tomorrow to check it out but meh

Man it is looking like the blitz's might be my last 8's.

All the new recent colorways look awful imo.

I wish the red boas had a black sole.It would be an instantcop then,

You still have releases until mid November, so there's still a lot of time for something to catch your eye...

got my order from the Barstow Outlet today.  the BHM's are flawless!  and to my suprise, the size 13 actually fits pretty damn good (i usually buy 12 in kobe 8s) so im pretty happy.  i see a few imperfections on the Port Wine's i got, but im not complaining for the price, im gonna wear them anyway

Got my first pair of GC Kobe's

The xdr tread seems to be softer than the regular US version. And the pattern much closer together. Wonder if this has a big impact on court performance. Gonna wear them in a bit so I guess I'll find out

New bright pic of that blue/yellow pair

I think these are the next id pattern to many wnba have had a p.e. of these. I like them but would prefer the fade or mambacurial option.

Full reflective logo on gc sulfurs is so damn sexy... Congrats on that pick up.

That new cw is ugly to me... And what's up with a lot of the newer color ways with the smile on the back of the midsole? Lookin like :D

nike releases solid uppers but with some hideous, fugly color blocking. seriously, they need to let go of some of their designers and hire new ones with fresh ideas.

Back
Top Bottom