OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Kobe's are my favorite line of shoes and best shoes to ball in IMO, I remember picking up my first pair of Kobe's years back with the V Del Sol colorway I wore them sneakers till they ripped, but I've been sleeping on too many of the 8's this year I'm just waiting for that CW that blows me away (excluding xmas kobes) but the Milk Snakes got me on the fence with them, game-time decision for me.

Last edited:
Watch out man, shoe police might get you...don't you know basketball shoes are strictly for basketball only
eyes.gif
Lol :smile: I actually used the MCs last night for hoops. First time to use them, nice and supple. Had to wipe the big neon green swoosh down before using it to the office today, got a bit dirty last night from the game.

The pink is also got some black spots from the dusty court, was wondering what I can use to clean it?

Watch out man, shoe police might get you...don't you know basketball shoes are strictly for basketball only :rolleyes

Lol :smile: I actually used the MCs last night for hoops. First time to use them, nice and supple. Had to wipe the big neon green swoosh down before using it to the office today, got a bit dirty last night from the game.

The pink is also got some black spots from the dusty court, was wondering what I can use to clean it?

mesh looks off. are these legit?

If you look at the original picture of him in the cubical you can see that the outsole isn't clear at the bottom like it should be, but is translucent green, they're fake. I have the authentic pair and a fake pair and I can tell 

mesh looks off. are these legit?
The mesh shouldn't be consistent like that. Two diamonds and KB24 in the weave. Sorry bro.
No these aren't legit. Sharp eyes boys! :smile: They were only $45. These are the mambacurials I reviewed in the video below, which I bought purely for playing in a cement court. I only have a LEGIT purple gradient (still hunting down a sz11 red camo) and I don't want to risk burning the soles off those in that cement court.

Last edited:
What's the point on rocking fakes? If you can't afford or find a legit pair, get another color way. I doubt they have the same cushion set up, and probably not as durable either.

Hey guys I live in oak creek wisconsin I'm a cheese head as well. Good to see people from my area on here.

cheese heads? right from GB here. anyways, i'm surprise that kobe's are easy to get here, because in the past it wasn't. they'll sit for a while so it's a good thing for me to save up and get them later.

What's the point on rocking fakes? If you can't afford or find a legit pair, get another color way. I doubt they have the same cushion set up, and probably not as durable either.

This. Especially to BALL in! That's some recklessness.

No these aren't legit. Sharp eyes boys! :smile: They were only $45. These are the mambacurials I reviewed in the video below, which I bought purely for playing in a cement court. I only have a purple gradient (still hunting down a sz11 red camo) and I don't want to risk burning the soles off those in that cement court.
don't risk getting injured, might as well ball in some rambo tsinelas

don't they sell XDR 8s there? or order a GC one

Last edited:
Bro, you mentioned that on the fake Mambacurials, the logo on the tongue is raised and rubber, on a legit pair it is also raised, so it all depends on the shoe. Why even compare different Kobe's if you don't have a legit pair. Why even buy a fake? So you can ball on cement with fakes and look like a clown?

Some colorways are super limited and If you aren't playing in them, they probably don't care how they feel.

Think about shoe like the Yeezys is it worth to get a legit pair, if you really like the style of the shoe and wearing fakes doesn't make you feel weird

Last edited:
Watch out man, shoe police might get you...don't you know basketball shoes are strictly for basketball only :rolleyes

0]

come on bro....you can't be rockin fakes and posting up pics of them on you while working.....
eyes.gif
This. Especially to BALL in! That's some recklessness.
Bro, you mentioned that on the fake Mambacurials, the logo on the tongue is raised and rubber, on a legit pair it is also raised, so it all depends on the shoe. Why even compare different Kobe's if you don't have a legit pair. Why even buy a fake? So you can ball on cement with fakes and look like a clown?
don't risk getting injured, might as well ball in some rambo tsinelas

don't they sell XDR 8s there? or order a GC one
Relax chaps. I understand the concern. I only posted that video to show some locals how to easily spot fakes because there are some folks that are getting duped and were asking for legit checks. I choose to ball in the fake ones on a rough cement court, because the prices here, unlike there in the US for legit ones, are very different. Brand new Blue blitzs and Blue Corals here (which are the most common are USD $180-$195). For other CWs, they go much higher (ie. $230-$250 for a red camo). So to ball in legit ones in that rough cement court (which is the nearest to me btw), is hard-earned money easily getting worn down in perhaps a matter of a few months of 3 games/week. The court cement is THAT rough.

If one were to watch the video, I mentioned that I ball in the purple gradients (which are legit) on a wooden court. The fake MCs are for the cement court, purely. If they give out early, sole sep, rip, etc. I wouldn't mind because they're only $45.

I haven't seen XDRs yet, or even if they did, I saw someone here post a pic of XDR and non-XDR sulfurs that were used for 3 months on blacktop and wood think it was, the XDR soles were basically worn down almost entirely.

FWIW, I do find that the fake lunarlon insole is softer than the legit ones. I don't know if that's good or a bad thing in the long term. But I'm not endorsing people to get fakes at all to be clear. I am merely trying out the differences between the 2.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom