OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I had the same problem. Break-in didn't help. Loop the 5th hole (from bottom) does help the tongue fits closer the foot, but still, the the tongue chafes against the front of my shin, may it be just chilling with the lace loosen or balling.

Seriously, I am still curious about the cause of the issue though, given the fact that it is obvious to me right from the first time I wore them, and yet it does not bother other/majority.

Anyway, I trimmed them off. Shown here:

http://www.kenlu.net/forum/showthread.php?p=382313#post382313

The logo is gone now, but I am rocking them comfortably. So I think I am cool. Hope it helps.
hahaha really??? dude just buy longer socks 
roll.gif

I had the same problem. Break-in didn't help. Loop the 5th hole (from bottom) does help the tongue fits closer the foot, but still, the the tongue chafes against the front of my shin, may it be just chilling with the lace loosen or balling.

Seriously, I am still curious about the cause of the issue though, given the fact that it is obvious to me right from the first time I wore them, and yet it does not bother other/majority.

The logo is gone now, but I am rocking them comfortably. So I think I am cool. Hope it helps.
Ya I'll just stick to a longer sock instead of messing up my shoe, to each their own though

Last edited:

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

wat

crazy!! lol
just keep wearing them man... the tongues will soften up

I need help picking out which colorway to get.

I went to a store that has blue lights, venice beach, and python in my size. Im getting them strictly to play indoor ball and I wear a lot of dark colors (black shorts + shirts).

Last edited:

I went to a store that has blue lights, venice beach, and python in my size. I wear a lot of dark colors (black shorts + shirts) but i kinda like all 3 of them. Im getting them strictly to play indoors, if that changes anything.
The best colorway to get is the one you like the most. Buy what you like.

I went to a store that has blue lights, venice beach, and python in my size. I wear a lot of dark colors (black shorts + shirts) but i kinda like all 3 of them. Im getting them strictly to play indoors, if that changes anything.

you want the fire flames... be like me and want the fire flames... we need the fire flames

tumblr_mew3rizSlg1r0frejo1_500.gif

I went to a store that has blue lights, venice beach, and python in my size. Im getting them strictly to play indoor ball and I wear a lot of dark colors (black shorts + shirts).

Pythons

Just let your conscience be your guide.

I've been thirsty lately for pythons. Hard to find from what I've seen

It must be National Make-A-Choice-For-Somebody-Else Day 
tongue.gif

Get a pair of xmas off ebay or get what you like 
smile.gif

Last edited:
I wear my sulfurs about 5 times a week for my workout shoes.

I threw on my easters for casual wear for the first time since the month of RD...

Them ridges... almost forgot dat feel :smokin

If it makes sense to you to pay $180 to make a shoe with crappy iD options, just so it has Purple and Yellow in it, go right ahead...
eyes.gif

But what makes sense to a lot of us here, would be to pay $140 for a good looking Laker colorway that Kobe actually wore (ala Homes, Inlines and Amnesties).

And technically, we're not 10 months in... it's only been around 8.
Maybe he's talking from Nike's perspective. It would make sense to charge $180 for people who are dying for Laker colorways while others continue to scoop up all the other GR/QS releases.
This. I'm a Laker fan first, so I'd like to see the Lakers colorways first, too. Of all the leaks I still haven't seen a Lakers product info/color description. If you're in this thread you see every page where someone talking/and or complaining about this, still no Lakers colorway. You don't like the options that's just your opinion, you don't speak for all consumers. All I'm saying is - as a reasonable, logical alternative to this "problem," create a solution - pay the $40.

Back
Top Bottom