OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Alright so I'm selling my 10.5 MCs to order an 11 from Kicks Crew. I know some of you guys order through them and will I have to provide them with more info to authenticate my account if I use Paypal as payment?

I know they sell legit shoes but if its a big ordeal to order through them ill just rock the 10.5
I paid through Paypal and still had to upload a copy of my CC and ID. Not really that hard. Took a pic with my phone, blacked out sensitive areas on my CC/ID and uploaded the pic. Took less than 10 minutes.

I apologize if this has already been asked in here, but is it normal for the Kobe 8s to squeak in the forefoot? The reason I ask this is because I sold my used pythons that I wore about 4-5 times. The buyer received them and then I received a message from him saying the shoes are unacceptable and "seriously defected on the insole." He then accused me of knowingly selling him defective shoes and said they were worn many more times than I stated and I had no idea what he was talking about. I own 4 other pairs of Kobe 8s and I believe all of them squeak slightly, which I find normal since the insole is made of Lunarlon and rubs against the rigid material in the shoe.

Last edited:
I apologize if this has already been asked in here, but is it normal for the Kobe 8s to squeak in the forefoot? The reason I ask this is because I sold my used pythons that I wore about 4-5 times. The buyer received them and then I received a message from him saying the shoes are unacceptable and "seriously defected on the insole." He then accused me of knowingly selling him defective shoes and said they were worn many more times than I stated and I had no idea what he was talking about. I own 4 other pairs of Kobe 8s and I believe all of them squeak slightly, which I find normal since the insole is made of Lunarlon and rubs against the rigid material in the shoe.
i have a pair that does that. seems like the insole isn't sitting flush with the bottom of the shoe. I believe someone has mentioned to put baby powder under it, and it will solve the noise. 

My other last pick up for the week. Lol

Follow me om iG 88jaypee

Got these from Nike today for 86.25 shipped :pimp:

These are real dope in person IMO :smokin

Had to rock on the first day to work also

i have a pair that does that. seems like the insole isn't sitting flush with the bottom of the shoe. I believe someone has mentioned to put baby powder under it, and it will solve the noise. 
I've heard the baby powder method works

I like the grey/orange ones, but I'm just gonna wait for pics of that Mine grey. Hoping it's got the same grey upper fabric look.

It was a sale, man.

They do **** like that to gain exposure and drive more orders. They're a legit site, I've ordered off them before as have other people I know.

Cool, thanks for the help.

KicksUSA is legit. It's just a sale, don't overthink it.

When it comes to shoes and all the fakes running rampant and scams, it's hard not to over think everything when you see the slightest discount on almost anything. The folks that pull the crap unfortunately make it that way.

and there are fake red boas (whatever you want to call them) out there, I saw some on IG recently, the cut of the shoe is higher and the swoosh likes like garbage, fake Kobe 8s in general look like crap
Yes, I saw fake red boa personally and almost cw of kobe 8s have fakes even the homes cw.

So ugly, I will never understand why anyone wants a shoe with an upper that looks like it had a low-quality jpeg glued on it.

So ugly, I will never understand why anyone wants a shoe with an upper that looks like it had a low-quality jpeg glued on it.

I suppose you're entitled to your opinion. Just know that in this thread however, you are beyond the minority with that kind of thinking. To each their own however.

My Box Collection Fellas!!!
nice, i would have a difficult time getting a pair w/o reading the box tags

all my 8s are 10.5 except one 11 because it was the first one & got it online..didn't know theyre tts... i'm getting rid of it to get a 10.5 in the same shoe

Last edited:
nice, i would have a difficult time getting a pair w/o reading the box tags

all my 8s are 10.5 except one 11 because it was the first one & got it online..didn't know theyre tts... i'm getting rid of it to get a 10.5 in the same shoe
hell ya bro.  10.5 is so hard to find. so expensive too. seems  like it goes faster then any other size

Back
Top Bottom