OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Agree that the 8s have some of the nicer Laker colorways on a Kobe...but the IVs are still the pound for pound king in that department and will most likely stay that way. Carpe Diems, MLKs, Finals Away, Finals Home, Gradient Away, Gradient Home, Venoms, etc, it's no contest IMO.

Last edited:
Y
yeah u right tho, let's see what's really good with nike's laker love
Yeah.. Plus we had a bad year, so they feel that Lakers got no support, even from fans and we didn't achieve much.. Hardly got to the playoffs, Kobe got hurt, and we got swept.. It was just bad.. I think they think that the interest level would be lower had they decided to drop them.. Can't rep too hard when they lost badly... One of the most recent bad season's.. When we were suppose to win a title... BUT, we may get them around the season opener..

Agree that the 8s have some of the nicer Laker colorways on a Kobe...but the IVs are still the pound for pound king in that department and will most likely stay that way. Carpe Diems, MLKs, Finals Away, Finals Home, Gradient Away, Gradient Home, Venoms, etc, it's no contest IMO.
Yeah man, IV's take the cake man!

The only problem for me is that I'm not a big fan of the IV. I absolutely LOVE the VIII and I want the Lakers' colors on this shoe. 8)

Ok Im gonna get The Kobe fireworks for 6 bills I just hope they don't release in US next month but oh well I'm gonna wear them so fuk it I'm picking them up at 130 today ill post pics of them here my guy who's selling the Aston Martin pack said he hold the pack till next week

Ok Im gonna get The Kobe fireworks for 6 bills I just hope they don't release in US next month but oh
well I'm gonna wear them so fuk it I'm picking
them up at 130 today ill post pics of them here my guy who's selling the Aston Martin pack said he hold the pack till next week

What is the Aston Martin pack?

What is the Aston Martin pack?

A Kobe V and Hyperdunk in a pack, inspired by Kobe jumping over a Aston Martin in a commercial.

Last edited:
600 on a sparks? Wow lol don't be surprised if they release them by the end of the year. I just hope they get release but no release date yet :frown:

Not sure if this has been answered, but does anyone know if Nike is going to release the home color way? The pair with the grey base and yellow outlining? Thanks in advance

For 600 I would want to have an actual sig on it. Amazing what people will do for what they perceive to be unavailable to them. For 600, grab some MCs, BHMs, and maybe another GR CW of your choice. 3 kobe 8s in pretty sick CWs > 1 decent, albeit overrated and "limited" CW IMO. If sparks were readily available here, they would be viewed like Venice Beaches or Easters at best. Just my .02

For 600 I would want to have an actual sig on it. Amazing what people will do for what they perceive to be unavailable to them. For 600, grab some MCs, BHMs, and maybe another GR CW of your choice. 3 kobe 8s in pretty sick CWs > 1 decent, albeit overrated and "limited" CW IMO. If sparks were readily available here, they would be viewed like Venice Beaches or Easters at best. Just my .02
Save your 2 cents and let people spend their money however they want. 

Last edited:
That is pure hype man. That shoe is dope fam but its not even the hottest 8. 600??#! . Of course this is my opinion but you are losing fam, dont care how much money you possess.

Personally for 600 I'd go cop Kobes IV Finals Home/Away. You could cop Kobe PEs, shoes signed by Kobe....lol.

I firmly believe in peeps should spend their money on whatever their heart desires, it's all good if that's what he thinks the sparks are worth to him (no US release date) atm but man I payed $650 for Marty McFly HD's signed by Kobe

Different day and age.......

for 600 i rather pay 150 for a pair of the oj pps and 450 in vegas =/. if you come up 100%.... then you have my full support to get the sparks. think about the depreciation once you wear it. from 600 it may go to 300 (and that's maybe if youre lucky to find someone whos willing to buy these used). that's a BIG BIG BIG difference.

gonna have to pass on tony the tigers this weekend, I want them but really don't have the extra 150 right now, I may pick up the orange PP though

Back
Top Bottom