OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Aye that's the dude with all the Kobe 8 colorways my size too huh

I got yo address bro even tho I live across the country I'm paying you a visit lol jk

Taipans are easy as hell to get for under retail

Ur welcomed into my house. Google the address. Lol

Last edited:
Hi sorry i was wondering if kobe 7s fit relatively the same as kobe 8s. Because I plan on picking up a pair of kobe 7s but i don't know if they fit the same (i'm a 11 in kobe 8 btw)

Go half a size up your feet will thank you

These are on feet as we speak, I'm a size 10.5 in Kobe 8s but an 11 in Kobe 7s

I did a little shopping myself. Found these close to retail.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Everybody all hyped on these Barcelona Tony the Tiger kicks. When I posted them 2 months ago everyone was talking crap about em. Lol

Everybody all hyped on these Barcelona Tony the Tiger kicks. When I posted them 2 months ago everyone was talking crap about em. Lol
I love the "everyone" umbrella term like the whole world said the shoes were ugly. There was definitely a large amount of people loving these on sight.

Yeah. That's why I sold em for $260. The price people pay to show off that they got them early makes me laugh. Smh.

Found this shirt at work on clearance, thought it was a good match. None of that lame matchy matchy crap apparel that comes for the particular shoe.

Taipan looks so tempting to cop but ima hold off until i can a 20% off or some Bday coupon on these
grin.gif
 no need to rush stores are flooded with these
tired.gif

I'm sure you liked them from the start huh?

Probably wanted to stunt in em before anyone. I can see the fire works/Sparks but not any other 8 release.

Managed to get a pair for $120. Had to waste time and gas to go to two malls in Tampa. But I just refuse to pay retail if I can avoid it.

Taipan looks so tempting to cop but ima hold off until i can a 20% off or some Bday coupon on these>D  no need to rush stores are flooded with these|I

I was lucky and they let me use my b-day coupon on these. Very nice shoe and glad to add it to the Kobe collection.
Also picked up another kobe 8 pp in the grey/orance colorway, very fine indeed.
The Kobe 8 run this year been good.

I was lucky and they let me use my b-day coupon on these. Very nice shoe and glad to add it to the Kobe collection.
Also picked up another kobe 8 pp in the grey/orance colorway, very fine indeed.
The Kobe 8 run this year been good.
awesome! my local FTL said i may have to wait a week or two before i can use some discounts
grin.gif
 no worries though i know they will be sitting there for awhile
laugh.gif

awesome! my local FTL said i may have to wait a week or two before i can use some discounts>D  no worries though i know they will be sitting there for awhile:lol:
Not to say this might not happen. But it always seems to me that stores get like a FSR or FSR and a half for Kobe 8s when compared to the Lebron and KDs.

Having said that, we can obviously find the PPs, Graffitis and a few others still in store. The Red Boas/Milk Shake was like the last "hyped" up release for whatever reason.

Back
Top Bottom