OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Yes. I'd skip out on the Vipers if I knew that the Christmas 8s looked like the Grinches. Is that so hard for you to comprehend? I have a family to feed and a mortgage to pay, so sorry if I don't have limitless funds to throw at shoes. I don't live at home in my parents' basement like 90% of the people on this site.

Wow, so someone who is well off and can afford all the shoes they want has to live in their parents basement? Talk about a bs assumption/stereotype if I've ever heard one. Don't be salty that you don't make enough money to hold everything down AND be able to afford more than a pair a month. I understand though, just because you barely get by, you have to find a way to rationalize the fact others can have more than you. Get better at life and stop crying.

Dudes stay reachin on NT

Found this Via IG, I'm actually really liking them!

Basura IMO.....they're going into extra overkill now.

Not horrible... Alright yea they are horrible but to those who like em, easy cop for yall

Lol. That's what my aunt and biological mom say when they come visit me. They also are intrigued by row houses or townhomes.
yeah i never really hear the "living in your parents basement" line,

it doesnt sound funny, (well at least here lol)

its more like what!? you guys have a basement!?!?!
smokin.gif
nice!, probably cooler & save on the a/c bill its like 91 right now

Last edited:
^^^ yea that's my man cave. Me and my sons domain. The fiancé and daughter need to RSVP to visit :lol:

Basements suck sometimes because we find spiders :/

I did not get the PV either. I saw them in person on tuesday and was not a fan. But everyone enjoy their new kicks. I'm hoping 2 make some good purchases on kobe 8's at this shoe show today. Fingers crossed!
That shoe show was garbage! there was more ppl showing off their collections than selling shoes. LAME!!

^^^ yea that's my man cave. Me and my sons domain. The fiancé and daughter need to RSVP to visit :lol:

Basements suck sometimes because we find spiders :/

Whaaaat. You guys got basements only thing I have is an attic and it's creepy as **** and hot up there. And ditto too many spiders up there (including black widows) smh

NDC shipped my elites now comes the waiting part

Last edited:
So, I got tangled up in the Belair V releases, so I didn't about he interest in this release. So I hopped in my car to see if I could cop with the military discount. The first mall I went to in Tampa sold out of my size 12.

The University Mall wasn't better. FA didn't get them. HoH and Champs were the only two to get them. Champs doesn't do the military discount so I skipped them. HoH only had a 11.5, so I just bought them off NDC.

I knew it wouldn't be a hassle. It just sucks to buy them locally (unless I'm in Miami), since they always have such small runs.
What was the first mall u went to?

What was the first mall u went to?

The International, since I live closer to there than University. But it always ends the same. They never have my size and I always end up going to University. I told my girlfriend I should've just drove there first.

In Miami, it's way easy. Broward Mall, Pembroke, Sawgrass, Dadeland, Aventura, 163rd, etc

I just don't like paying retail, especially during this watered-down downturn of releases. $100 makes it a lot more easy to swallow.

Last edited:
Very very happy with it in person. 

I need more 8s in my life. Granted Xmas and Bhm are $, they just aren't me. 

Comonnnnnnnn Inlines, Amnesties and or yellow inlines.

ALL TIME?!?!? #REACHMUCH

Fades are nice but come on.............time is moving slow for work. Need to get to a shoe store asap
Not Reaching One Bit. Just My Opinion... All-Time. ALL. TIME.

I've never bought any particular shoe as much as I've bought the KOBE 8, so that automatically places the sneaker in My Top 5 of All-Time by Default. And I believe the Fades are the Best out of the Bunch, sooooo... there you have it!

One of the GOAT's IMO. 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom