OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Will try for the WTK just cause I have the 7s. Hope it's not the BS What The release like Lebrons and KDs.

I wish there was a base similarity, that's what made the WTK 7 the best What The.

I like parts of the blue one but I still don't get the whole What the... idea, it's just way too much going on.

Unfortunately reality smacked me in the face finally in the form of my bank statement so my Kobe 8 collection has been put on hold at 8 CWs.  After coppin the gloves and steel x's this weekend, now gotta wait a while to grab the blue lights and red camos, my fav 2 after my sulfurs and fades, im hoping they'll still be around 

I just really dislike when people wear 2 different shoes from the same sig line, and I really hate an actual released pair having two different styles in the same pair. Really tacky. I do like that blue NIKE symbol down the side though like on the MCs

I actually like the WTK, the colors and designs are cool....if they were a painting or poster, NOT a shoe.

Well, in asia normal kobe 8s retail for about $185 so I kinda used on buying expensive shoes -.- Got the black elites off a reseller for 190 -.-

Back
Top Bottom