OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

complained..gave me a 15%.. wouldn't give a 20%

dam..that sucks.
Same here, just chatted with a representative this morning about my white PV id's and the most I could get was 15%. He offered me 10% at first, I asked if he could do 20% but he said the most he could do was 15%. Still undecided if I'm gonna keep my id's or not, but at least I got a 15% code out of it, hehe

Just got some easters on ebay for $180.  Seller claims they are DS...
sick.gif
.  I am not happy. 
if you are planning on wearing them, at least ask for a partial refund

the seller clearly lied to you for claiming them as DS

I think they have been worn very lightly (walk around the house or something)

because the small diamond pattern on the bottom of the sole is still visible

mine was gone just for playing 1x indoor games, especially on the bottom of the heel part

btw, any scratches on the heel cup? 

Last edited:
that seller is such a d-bag.....he must had worn it at least once and claim its DS....always ask for detail pics, especially the sole of the shoes

I think they have been worn very lightly (walk around the house or something)
because the small diamond pattern on the bottom of the sole is still visible
that pattern is still visible on all of my 8s, that i have worn casually multiple times. those were definitely worn more than just on the carpet 

Last edited:
Sad to say but that's kinda par for course with these sellers on ebay. There's so many that think DS means worn once or tried on means worn to the mall for 2 hours. Even when you msg them to double check they still won't be completely truthful
mean.gif

Too lazy to go back thru the pages upon pages, but does anyone remember which pairs had Lunarlon Soles and which ones had Zoom?

Guys i have question, 

Can the lunarlon insole fit in the GS sizes? like size 7 mens on size 7Y? I have GS 7Y shoes and im thinking of buying size 7 mens then use the lunarlons on my GS shoes.

TIA

was peeping my DS pit vipers and noticed something that I didn't see before. has this happened to anyone else? on the other designs? it's like the color/dye missed that part of the EM.

:rolleyes how do you guys spot all of these area???you must have a microscopic retina :nerd: ,,i dont even bother to inspect my Kobes,,cop and wear thats it!!!

eyes.gif
how do you guys spot all of these area???you must have a microscopic retina
nerd.gif
,,i dont even bother to inspect my Kobes,,cop and wear thats it!!!
laugh.gif
 LMAO I was thinking the same thang! I do inspect my  kicks but so far my kobes coming out all good, but if I see something wrong big deal, if its a huge error i'll be pissed

Yeah over something small I'd just keep them. I wear mine for bball so I would have just color sharpie'd that missing pixel or 2. It's crap that you have to fix a manufacturing error when you're paying a good amount for something as a consumer.

I definitely understand those of you that collect rather than wear kicks wanting a perfect pair. There is a reason b grades cost less so why settle for paying full price on a less than standard pair.

When you guys go to FTL for a stock locate do you need the style # and color code or the SKU? I tried calling and i gave the dude the style # and he said they don't sell the shoe anymore (purple gradient) so i'm guessing he thought i was asking if they had the shoe in stock or something.

They should be able to see exactly which store in the US has that shoe in my size right?

not sure why my post was deleted

but these are just sitting for retail

sulfurs 12
fades 14

Last edited:
Every pair of shoes I've gotten off eBay that were listed DS, were actually DS

I'm on a run good streak :smokin

I hope those tbs are sold out already. Do u guys remember I was telling u back a cpl
of pages I was asking for the black/silver pps and the Nike rep told me about these instead

Strange. The orange ones haven't surfaced after appearing on the Lithuania site. And now the blacks made a quick appearance too.

Personally, I'd rather make some uninspired Kobe 8 IDs.

Back
Top Bottom