OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I havent seen ANY on feet pics of the Inlands
and very few pics of the Pit Vipers.

I have them DS as of now, i live a boring life so i dont have anywhere to go to wear mine. Lol!

Plus this city of Memphis is so boring. Guess i'll UnDS em next time i go to the barbershop. Lmao!

I havent seen ANY on feet pics of the Inlands
and very few pics of the Pit Vipers.

I have them DS as of now, i live a boring life so i dont have anywhere to go to wear mine. Lol!

Plus this city of Memphis is so boring. Guess i'll UnDS em next time i go to the barbershop. Lmao!

This was a casual pic I posted a while back. I love the inlands. Really nice shoe.

someone already bought it =P

does anyone have any recommendations for a pair of elite socks that goes well with the kobe 8 christmas?
I'm not huge on matching socks and it's all preference, but I saw someone rock them with a pair of the red Kobe 8 socks and it looked good.

Those new crimson hyperelites are pricey but might be a good combo with the xmas as well

I'm not huge on matching socks and it's all preference, but I saw someone rock them with a pair of the red Kobe 8 socks and it looked good.

Those new crimson hyperelites are pricey but might be a good combo with the xmas as well
i dont mind wearing the matching kobe 8 socks with the kobe 8s but with the longer socks i just try to be coordinated. the hyper elites are too matchy matchy for me. instead i got these: http://www.footlocker.com/product/m...ens/grey/red/?cm=QUICK VIEW: MORE INFO&size=0

How do you guys feel about the Barcelona's? 
Clean and very underrated. Deep-sea blue, sunflower yellow, and Fanta orange blend together seamlessly to create one of the best shoes i've ever seen. To use an infamous term, they pop louder than the finest bottles of champagne.  

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom