OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I found a pair of shoes on sneaker news that has the colors for the year of the horse. I wonder if the kobe 8's will be the same

Clean and very underrated. Deep-sea blue, sunflower yellow, and Fanta orange blend together seamlessly to create one of the best shoes i've ever seen. To use an infamous term, they pop louder than the finest bottles of champagne.  
I been thinking the same, I saw on Nike.com that they have a good amount of pairs still available. I'm thinking about copping when I get paid Friday.

I got my Kobe 8 MC's for kixpress today. They look good. I will be picking up a pair of milkshakes for 100 dollars tomorrow. So i will show my new pick ups tomorrow

MilksNake
smile.gif
Damn spell check

Bigj did u see those year of the horse shoes? I'm wondering if the kobe 8's will be the same colors

I saw it. Looked like the flightposite no zip shoe.
Honestly I don't follow the year of the ____ stuff. Most of it has been ugly to me to be honest.

What took you so long? How long you been sittin on them? I love mine. Dope shoe!
Haha i've had mine for about 2 months or so. Don't know why I waited so long, but I did. In general I have a bunch of shoes I haven't worn yet, but since the Steel Jordan X's dropped i've been attempting to wear most of them, cause unworn shoes bug me. Planning on wearing my Pit Vipers for the first time on Thursday.

Are WTKs droppin in europe? Any info on these in europe yet? Dec 6th confirmed?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom