OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I like the 8s better, not a big fan of red and yellow but I kinda like how they have the blue sole, it's different I like that

Just take a look. Well I might be eating my words when they come out. I'm just basing off pics. Nice gif tho. Making me crack up.
haha not trying to be rude

I guess to each his own,

but I cant imagine someone liking a takedown model more than the original doe...

but to each his own!

I guess to each his own,

but I cant imagine someone liking a takedown model more than the original doe...

but to each his own!
Not even taking it that way. All good here. 

Jimmy Jazz at Kings Plaza in Brooklyn has sizes of the Christmas Kobe's left. 8.5,11,11.5,13

Hope this helps someone cop.

Last edited:
also

has anybody take all the Shedding Skin off yet?

curious to see how the engineered mesh looks underneath

I guess to each his own,

but to each his own!
Just saw them official pics on the YOTH 8's. I might be wrong. Hahahahah. Hit me with that Gif again.

Gotta be honest, the 8 is growing on me.. The first few wears I was skeptical. The tongue/lacing killed the top of my foot (I'm a tight lacer) and I've never had desirable lockdown, or at least what I felt was, in the kobe line. The tongue situation has resolved itself after break in, the lock down feels just as good as most if my mids and highs (<~actually, better than most of them...this is pretty amazing , despite lows having been on the bball scene for a while I have never been unconvinced until now regardless of others opinions). My major complaint is just why no zoom option? It's like they just needed something to keep them from being perfect. All in all my second favorite shoe right now just behind the xx8 se. Wish I had gave them a try sooner, but also really hoping the kb9 decides to incorporate zoom although it's not looking that way just yet. :/

If anyone has a lead on where I can locate a size 13 gradient I would appreciate the insight as well
Sounds like you would like the set up on the Elites or the Superheros (also elites). The offer heel and forefoot zoom but no lunarlon. Try those and you may find the perfect setup for you. 

My SS should be here saturday. I will take some pics and answer any questions if i can. I'm also concerned about yellowing after a few years.

Got an email from CityGear. they cancelled my order of the SS and sent refund because they sold pairs they didnt have in stock 
mean.gif

good thing i hadn't told my buddy i had gotten him a pair yet

[h2]NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM “YOTH” RELEASE DETAILS[/h2]
SHARE    -  

fdcffd76fe2ac1cbb091a8b1348d9068

DECEMBER 26TH, 2013

Posted by King Cobra

Kobe8_System_YOTH_674_profile_13649_FB-800x500.jpg

In partnership with mall management, SELECT Foot Locker and House of Hoops by Foot Locker stores will implement a sweepstakes ticket procedure* in order to purchase the Nike Kobe 8 System “YOTH” (on sale 1/1/14 for $160). The sweepstakes tickets will be given out on Friday, December 27th. If your ticket number is selected, you will be notified by phone on Saturday, December 28th. These procedures are for SELECT STORES only. To find out which store near you will carry the shoe and if that store will implement the sweepstakes ticket procedure, please visit the Foot Locker Launch Locator.

*Our customers are our priority and we encourage everyone to follow the procedure outlined above in an orderly and safe manner. We thank you in advance.

Kobe8_System_YOTH_674_3qtr_13907_FB-800x500.jpg

Kobe8_System_YOTH_674_back_14216_FB-800x500.jpg

Kobe8_System_YOTH_674_outsole_13400_FB-800x500.jpg

See how Nike has smoothly increased retail? $139.00, 149.00, $159.00, $200.00, $225.00

$139.00-159.00 all just color ways 

$200.00 Nike+

$225.00 Elites

WTF
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom