OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

yeah they really dont carry much...youll have times where they get good kobe stuff...the citadel outlet in LA had the blue corals. the outlet i go in tulare is the same. they had the olympic Vs when the Vs were out...last time i went in november they had the poison darts for $60 so picked them up to ball in and jog

http://store.kobebryant.com/products/nike-kobe-8-ss-christmas-shoe

size 10, 11, 12, 14 instock
nerd.gif
Beat me to it

Searching for area 72 Kobe's in a size 11 or 11.5. Missed every restock that had them and everyone I tried to buy from in that size had either fakes or wanted an arm leg and my first born[emoji]128557[/emoji]

already tore my SS a lil' bit fingering the layers to see how far down it went...pause

I haven't even tried 'em on yet...smh

I imagine that somebody's gonna accidentally tear one shoe eventually & rip the whole skin off

any pics yet of SS layer missing or a long7 dissection?

mine still says "in progress" and "preparing to ship." not sure what the deal is.
Same here.

I think theyre just slow with it this time around. Probably in no rush since theyve put a rush on everything from Gamma 11s thru the end of the year. I would think we would see something today though, at least I hope

Back
Top Bottom