OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Sucks this thread is dying.  Some of the 9s look okay but I personally won't wear high tops.  Also 8s>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>9s. It's not even close.

ughhh, I really hate the 9s.  Can't believe how many people jumped from the 8 love to the 9 love….for each their own I guess.   Unless your like 6'3 or above they're just way too high and unnecessary IMO.  People walking around with shoes/boots halfway up their leg.  And any style I've seen with it-tucked in, tongue out, even with shorts as their supposed to be worn looks awful.  Add in the ridiculous price, the fact I ball in and generally wear low tops, just find them ugly, and that's a recipe for a shoe that I wouldn't be caught dead in.  Hoping for lows to come through and be more like the 8s. 

As someone who never had more than maybe 2 of any given shoe in the past, the kobe 8 was such an amazing shoe (on the court, in the gym, or casually) that I have 9 pairs and would prob buy more if I had more money to toss around.  I wish they just kept making more color ways. Ill be rocking my 8s for years to come!  

ughhh, I really hate the 9s.  Can't believe how many people jumped from the 8 love to the 9 love….for each their own I guess.   Unless your like 6'3 or above they're just way too high and unnecessary IMO.  People walking around with shoes/boots halfway up their leg.  And any style I've seen with it-tucked in, tongue out, even with shorts as their supposed to be worn looks awful.  Add in the ridiculous price, the fact I ball in and generally wear low tops, just find them ugly, and that's a recipe for a shoe that I wouldn't be caught dead in.  Hoping for lows to come through and be more like the 8s. 

As someone who never had more than maybe 2 of any given shoe in the past, the kobe 8 was such an amazing shoe (on the court, in the gym, or casually) that I have 9 pairs and would prob buy more if I had more money to toss around.  I wish they just kept making more color ways. Ill be rocking my 8s for years to come!  

Glad I'm 6'4"... lol.

Big BIG fan of the 8s (15 pairs so far), but I honestly love the 9s to... just won't ball in them tho.

Sucks this thread is dying.  Some of the 9s look okay but I personally won't wear high tops.  Also 8s>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>9s. It's not even close.
So true. I have about 10 pairs of 8's that I can rotate between work/gym/daily. Haven't worn my 9's out yet because I can't figure out how lol.

Fingers crossed the 9 low version is whack, im gonna go after more 8's through outlets, ebay, craigs.

100% truth. i had the masterpieces and as nice as they looked i would NEVER wear that shoe

Todays wear.

Yeah haha. I'm 5'2 and when I tried them on I felt like I was about to go snowboarding.

Im legit 6'3 barefoot and I still couldnt wear those. They are just too tall and for no good reason.

Back
Top Bottom