OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Just Got Very Lucky!!!

Nice to see some of the prices of the 8 coming down. Being able to cop a lot for retail or less is a good thing.

Need to find some mambacurials in my size, then I'm officially satisfied for good with the 8's.  Everyone wants $315 and up for Mambacurials.

I just think thats a little steep I was hoping for around $275 shipped so I just keep on looking.

Need to find some mambacurials in my size, then I'm officially satisfied for good with the 8's.  Everyone wants $315 and up for Mambacurials.

I just think thats a little steep I was hoping for around $275 shipped so I just keep on looking.

I was looking for some around 275-300 shipped as well. It's tough to find though. Kicks crew wants 320 plus shipping and it's just too rich for my blood. I can't believe I missed a pair on the bay for 260 shipped OBO in my size a few weeks ago

Last edited:
I need to find a pair of MCs too, the 11s I have are a little small, I know it's gonna be damn near impossible to find an 11.5 or 12 for a decent price, i'll pay like 300, I just don't want to go over that

3 pairs of 8s this month (YOTH, Green glows, and Christmas SS)

I know there are other color ways sitting around stores here in NYC....just need to hunt for them.

Also toyed with the idea of purchasing online....however I've heard mixed things about rmk, I've seen a few things on Kixpress, flightclub doesn't really have anything in my size I want...

Plus why pay resale if I don't have too....gonna hit BK and manhattan on my day off Thursday....have my fingers crossed

need help. ima purchase a Kobe 9 low bruce lee online. how is the fit compared to the 8's. i always buy a size 8.5 to ball. gives room to move. are the 9's wider?

need help. ima purchase a Kobe 9 low bruce lee online. how is the fit compared to the 8's. i always buy a size 8.5 to ball. gives room to move. are the 9's wider?
I had to go 13.5 on the Kobe 8. Kobe 9 13 fits perfect. Would probably be better to ask in the 9 thread.

You should be fine with your normal 8.5.

Depending on where you live you can probably go try a pair of EM 9 lows on, I know they're still sitting around me.

Back
Top Bottom