OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Sadly they were sitting at HoH in Staten Island for a while....along with Mine Greys, Area 72s (for those on the island I believe they still have a size 12 on those) and Easters.....kept saying I'd come back and cop....all that was left in my size last I went were the Green Glows which I picked up.

What was I thinking? Lol

Can you get me those area 72's in a 12 please? Lol

Can you get me those area 72's in a 12 please? Lol
Lol...(means but seriously can you)
happy.gif
 Can't believe they are still sitting. Crazy what stock some of the stores have left.

Aboot 20-40 more 

We normally cop on ndc and pick them up in the States. Much cheaper than Canadian retail

Yeah. About 40. Here the 8's retailed for 180 as opposed to 140. Plus tax is 15% man... :x I just buy stuff off of NDC or other sites as well and have it reshipped. I wish I lived closer to the border so I could just have it shipped to a shipping depot but oh well. Half the time my relatives just cover the reshipping cost anyways

Last edited:
Yeah. About 40. Here the 8's retailed for 180 as opposed to 140. Plus tax is 15% man...
sick.gif
I just buy stuff off of NDC or other sites as well and have it reshipped. I wish I lived closer to the border so I could just have it shipped to a shipping depot but oh well. Half the time my relatives just cover the reshipping cost anyways
Damn. Plus 15% tax. Thats ebay prices almost. 
laugh.gif

Damn. Plus 15% tax. Thats ebay prices almost. :lol:   

Pretty much haha. Sometimes even more than Ebay for GR stuff that sits. If it's limited and it will be a pain for me to get I occasionally just cave and pay retail here, but I try to avoid it at all costs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom