Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

They are definitely long! I will fold waistband. Got a small, waist fits me well (I’m about a 30” waist).

Grabbed the lows in 9.5. There was some odd piece of what felt like plastic inside the stitching of the tongue on the left shoe, so I swapped with another they had in 9.5. Will see how the do on court. Initial fit/feel was better than PG2 for me, but the best so far for me lately has been LeBron 15 low. Will post more details after next games. Went true with a 9.5. $20 off didn’t work off email scan so manager did an override. I had two Kyrie shorts and another shoe for a birthday gift though.

Yea they even had XS in the shorts

DEEF339C-9848-42BA-A1CD-B82A0F066A9B.jpeg

Breaking them out in my game tomorrow morning

Lows are kinda crazy. Went tts and its very snug. Traction is insanely good right out of the box. Stability and support seems questionable though.

But the weird thing is that the very front of the sneaker doesn't touch the floor when standing straight up. Its like an asics runner, giving you that propelling forward feeling when you start to run. Not sure if I like it or not yet.

Hmmm. I noticed the same thing with the Lebron 15 Lows (and sent them back to Nike after just one wear as a result).

Having said that, I really hope it isn’t as bad on the Kyries; I was really looking forward to these.

I guess I’ll find out for myself when they arrive on Thursday.

Tried on the Kyrie 4 lows in store. Similar feel to the PGs where the forefoot (zoom bag) is thick and makes the forefoot feel more elevated than the rear.

Feeling could/would dissipate after a few wears.

what about the black and white ones uncle drew wore before he wore the uncle drew colorway? anyone knows what they were?

I love that cncpts hinted at the green or yellow lobsters (i forget which ones) and then never mentioned anything again.

Back
Top Bottom