Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

They arrived, good win for the C's tonight....

Kyrie 4 CNY-12.jpg
Kyrie 4 CNY-7.jpg
Kyrie 4 CNY-5.jpg

Do these have XDR outsole?
How does the rubber feel compared to others Kyrie 4 Outsoles?
Looking to get these but will the XDR still be good for indoor play.

I honestly do not know the exact number, someone here in the Forum wrote 50, which I do not believe. I think they released somewhere between 300 - 500. Some sellers in Europe have listed 2-3 pairs, so they definetly had some help, which I personally think is very sad. The same thing as usual.

I dont believe that there are so many PEs.
Especially nowdays that every single kid resells(since the trend seems to be reselling and not rocking), if there were 500 pairs there would have been at least 50-100 for sale on ebay goat etc right now.
50 - 100 seems more realistic to me.

NDC should reward the buyers-collectors who already purchased a lot of products from the Kyrie line .
Give em better odds or reserve some pairs or whatever.

442F4383-F080-4BA4-8858-B8D9129BF808.jpeg

I honestly do not know the exact number, someone here in the Forum wrote 50, which I do not believe. I think they released somewhere between 300 - 500. Some sellers in Europe have listed 2-3 pairs, so they definetly had some help, which I personally think is very sad. The same thing as usual.

That person is a friend of the Kyrie 4 designer Ben Slammin who had the pair and posted that before they even were announced on SNKRS UK. His info is coming directly from the people involved with the sig line so going with his word.

Sorry if it’s already been asked & is a stupid question but is that Kicks Cew legit?
Would they ship to the UK?

Tempted to get the CNY but just wondering if it’s a big gamble. What type of shipping do they use?
Any help is appreciated

legit from Hong Kong, as soon as they shipped i got them within a few days via DHL, they were at my place in the morning, no answer, so DHL texted me, i went onto their website and asked to drop at front porch without signature, by the time i got home from work, they had already re-delivered, packaging was nice and the shoes came with their own tags stated that if they are ripped or broken, then no returns. got a kicks crew sticker and microfiber cloth :tongue:

What are XDR (extended play) outsoles like on indoor use?
Does this spoil traction with the rubber being more harder/solid designed for outdoor play?
I can just imagine them sliding

XDR is extra durable rubber, specifically for outdoor use, from my experience, they are also great on indoor courts, but also depends on the court conditions.

Especially nowdays that every single kid resells(since the trend seems to be reselling and not rocking), if there were 500 pairs there would have been at least 50-100 for sale on ebay goat etc right now.

NDC should reward the buyers-collectors who already purchased a lot of products from the Kyrie line .

442F4383-F080-4BA4-8858-B8D9129BF808.jpeg

That person is a friend of the Kyrie 4 designer Ben Slammin who had the pair and posted that before they even were announced on SNKRS UK. His info is coming directly from the people involved with the sig line so going with his word.

Really only 50? One guy on Ebay won 3 pairs and 2 others won 2 each. I believe that probably more than 10.000 people entered the draw, seems to be too much luck for those 3 people!

I agree with you on the rewarding the buyers-collectors!

Anyone hooped in BHM’s? How they holding up (mainly the toe box :nerd: :nerd:)

050DFE8F-4668-47AD-9BF3-DBE4DA19F7AD.jpeg
Really only 50? One guy on Ebay won 3 pairs and 2 others won 2 each. I believe that probably more than 10.000 people entered the draw, seems to be too much luck for those 3 people!

Are you talking about the eBay seller Selpey? Not to put them on blast but yeah doesn't seems too trustworthy lol so yeah I'm going with 50.

Back
Top Bottom