Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

Nike must really be clamping down on promo code exclusions...I had a birthday coupon code that expires tonight and I wanted to cop the Whalers pair (white/blue/green), but they were excluded. The folks on NDC chat were very accommodating and adjusted the price for me anyway (all the 4s are sitting after all). But they let me keep the code, and he gave me another 10% code as well. I appreciated that.

They have good business sense. I knew what I wanted. I wasn't just going to spend $100+ on random stuff to save $20, so the coupon would have expired. I would be disappointed, they wouldn't sell a pair of sneakers. Instead, they help me get what I set out for, let me keep the birthday code for another 4 hours (wink, nudge...go buy yourself some more stuff), and toss in another promo code. Well played, Nike.

happy belated birthday bro!

Not volt

pics via j23 app
DcH_-phVQAAeXRz.jpg

DcH_-ntVQAARZRO.jpg

DcH_-rKVwAA4nde.jpg

DcH_-svVAAAJCTy.jpg

Last edited:
How doc you unlock? it I have messenger and unlocked it then nothing happened smh
It sold out pretty quickly. You sent that to them, the emojis, then they sent you a link to login if you haven't already. I logged in and bought and they sent the confirmation right away. I didn't expect them to sell out like that and couldn't find anything about them on the internet.

Yeah I might be done with Nike after this.
May just be my salt but these release methods are terrible.
I have a facebook but the ****ty system took forever to connect and it sold out within minutes. smdh

Edit: I'm not even mad anymore. Most of the pairs are on Ebay lmao. They'll be close to retail soon.

Last edited:
they actually only sold out within minutes after solelinks tweeted it out. Nick Depaula tweeted it and sizes were available for maybe an hour.

I thought it was a cool idea. Better than the stash where you need to be in a specific city. All they need to do is not make them so limited. I had plenty of time to think if I actually wanted to purchase though.

Back
Top Bottom