*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

You're in your feelings

Cleveland never had a future. Because you never had a past besides the Mark Price and Brad Daugherty years.

Lebron is the reason Cleveland exist to the basketball world. You should enjoy the time he was with your team and the championship he brought you.

You mean the championship kyrie brought Cleveland?

94$ BHMs at the gym

CCE4B24C-BAB7-40C6-8F6C-FCB7BBC1367E.jpeg

Never thought I would say this.......I hope the Warriors make fools of the Lakers. Yes, LeBron helped to get a Championship to CLE, but he also cost us any future we would ever have (made Kyrie run). This ruins his legacy and will never, ever be in same discussions as the GOAT Jordan. I know ya'll going to disagree and I know there are all sides, but my two cents from a CAVS side.

I don't disagree, necessarily...but we also don't know what he was going through with Dan Gilbert. I'm sure there's more to the whole story. That being said, "LEBRON, DROP THE RED DEION 15's!"

Never thought I would say this.......I hope the Warriors make fools of the Lakers. Yes, LeBron helped to get a Championship to CLE, but he also cost us any future we would ever have (made Kyrie run). This ruins his legacy and will never, ever be in same discussions as the GOAT Jordan. I know ya'll going to disagree and I know there are all sides, but my two cents from a CAVS side.

Your "CAVS side" response sounds like you're just upset that LeBron left.

Only reason Cleveland was ever relevant for the past 15 years is because of LeBron. He kept the Cavs in contention and ended up bringing a Championship there - something that some teams still don't have.

What did Kyrie do for Cleveland before LeBron went back there? Cleveland was never above .500 and never won over 35 games each of the 3 seasons Kyrie led them. LeBron came back and all of a sudden you guys win an additional 20+ games each year and make the NBA Finals in each of those years.

And how did LeBron "[make] Kyrie run"? Kyrie left on his own. He threatened the Cavs with surgery to force a way out of Cleveland. If anything, Kyrie cost Cleveland any future they would have had. If Kyrie would've stayed, it wouldn't have mattered if LeBron stayed or left. If LeBron left then Kyrie he would be able to run the team again and if LeBron stayed Kyrie would've continued to compete for a championship there.

Your "CAVS side" response sounds like you're just upset that LeBron left.

Only reason Cleveland was ever relevant for the past 15 years is because of LeBron. He kept the Cavs in contention and ended up bringing a Championship there - something that some teams still don't have.

What did Kyrie do for Cleveland before LeBron went back there? Cleveland was never above .500 and never won over 35 games each of the 3 seasons Kyrie led them. LeBron came back and all of a sudden you guys win an additional 20+ games each year and make the NBA Finals in each of those years.

And how did LeBron "[make] Kyrie run"? Kyrie left on his own. He threatened the Cavs with surgery to force a way out of Cleveland. If anything, Kyrie cost Cleveland any future they would have had. If Kyrie would've stayed, it wouldn't have mattered if LeBron stayed or left. If LeBron left then Kyrie he would be able to run the team again and if LeBron stayed Kyrie would've continued to compete for a championship there.
youre making some points but you lost me at kyrie made himself leave. It was 100% because of Lebron and how he drains the life out of your game as you become his disposable sidekick thats regarded as "trash" once hes done with your career. To me, thats the #1 reason why he can never be the GOAT. Expect the same scenario to happen in LA.

youre making some points but you lost me at kyrie made himself leave. It was 100% because of Lebron and how he drains the life out of your game as you become his disposable sidekick thats regarded as "trash" once hes done with your career. To me, thats the #1 reason why he can never be the GOAT. Expect the same scenario to happen in LA.

If what you say about LeBron relegating Kyrie to becoming a sidekick is true, then it means Kyrie couldn't put his ego aside in order to compete. And that is LeBron's fault?

Last edited:
If what you say about LeBron relegating Kyrie to becoming a sidekick is true, then it means Kyrie couldn't put his ego aside in order to compete. And that is LeBron's fault?
there is no competing with lebron. you either play his way or the highway and no one in the front office will be on your side since the owner swore he would let lebron take the helm in order for him to come back to cleveland in the first place. Thats fine if you Rodney Hood but How you gonna ask a top 5 player in his prime to be some dudes sidekick. Some people are fine with being used and later thrown away by bron but not him and Kyrie was sick of it. I dont think ANYONE blames him for wanting to leave.

there is no competing with lebron. you either play his way or the highway and no one in the front office will be on your side since the owner swore he would let lebron take the helm in order for him to come back to cleveland in the first place. Thats fine if you Rodney Hood but How you gonna ask a top 5 player in his prime to be some dudes sidekick. Some people are fine with being used and later thrown away by bron but not him and Kyrie was sick of it. I dont think ANYONE blames him for wanting to leave.

I didn't see Kyrie as a sidekick - that is probably how it looks like given a player of LeBron's status. LeBron was 1A and Kyrie was 1B and sometimes vice versa. Either were able to go off at any given moment.

I didn't see Kyrie as a sidekick. LeBron was 1A and Kyrie was 1B. Either were able to go off at any given moment.
Thats not how it really was though and its never like that playing with lebron. Thats why Kyrie left, he didnt want to be in dudes shadow and said there were "specific issues" but you know those were most likely issue regarding how James tries to be the Head coach GM and Owner at the same time behind closed doors, all while taking 0 liability.

There's not really a talent gap in the top 10 of all time players, especially 1-5 where Kobe is at. I'd put LeBron tied with Kobe atm, that 3-1 comeback championship is simply priceless.

Also with the Cousins news, my hopes and dreams are again dashed...what a roller coaster of a Free Agency.

Thats not how it really was though and its never like that playing with lebron. Thats why Kyrie left, he didnt want to be in dudes shadow and said there were "specific issues" but you know those were most likely issue regarding how James tries to be the Head coach GM and Owner at the same time behind closed doors, all while taking 0 liability.

That's just the way it is when you have two top players. LeBron wanted to play with Kyrie and Kyrie didn't want to play with LeBron. So yes, that's Kyrie wanting to leave on his own - LeBron didn't do anything. You're gonna fault LeBron for playing his game and helping you compete night after night? It's not like Kyrie just sat in the corner and shot 3s all game.

That's just the way it is when you have two top players. LeBron wanted to play with Kyrie and Kyrie didn't want to play with LeBron. So yes, that's Kyrie wanting to leave on his own - LeBron didn't do anything.
i disagree, Lebron wanted to play with Kyrie HIS WAY, and Kyrie said im tired of that, treat me like the star i am, so he left. Cmnon think about it, do you think he would have pulled a stunt like this on Golden state, where multiple top tier athletes play in peace and prosperity, and generally have fun playing with each other? People loved playing with people like Jordan, playing with KD, or a Duncan or an Olajuwon, but people dont like playing with lebron so much. I dont blame them.

I'm curious who else has expressed this other than Kyrie. Can you tell me who are these other players on his teams that didn't want to play with him?
Chalmers didn't like playing with him and neither did shaq for those mentioned reasons just to name some people off top. He also got the coach fired that Tylue replaced because he wouldn't play ball with lebron either.

At this point im sure most veterans KNOW thier game is going to suffer playing with him but they want the potential chips so they will live with it. I just feel sorry for the younger cats like Rodney hood or Lonzo ball who wont/werent able to develop by playing with him.

i disagree, Lebron wanted to play with Kyrie HIS WAY, and Kyrie said im tired of that, treat me like the star i am, so he left. Cmnon think about it, do you think he would have pulled a stunt like this on Golden state, where multiple top tier athletes play in peace and prosperity, and generally have fun playing with each other? People loved playing with people like Jordan, playing with KD, or a Duncan or an Olajuwon, but people dont like playing with lebron so much. I dont blame them.

Chalmers didn't like playing with him and neither did shaq for those mentioned reasons just to name some people off top. He also got the coach fired that Tylue replaced because he wouldn't play ball with lebron either.

At this point im sure most veterans KNOW thier game is going to suffer playing with him but they want the potential chips so they will live with it. I just feel sorry for the younger cats like Rodney hood or Lonzo ball who wont/werent able to develop by playing with him.

Chalmers though? He’s wasn’t top tier.
If you’re a role player, know your role and shut your mouth.

200.gif

Back
Top Bottom