*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

Damn, I've always hated the Lakers, but loved the colors...This will finally give me an excuse to rock them haha.

Reactions: Ube
I wonder how many Lakers fans that trashed Lebron when Kobe was on the team are now suddenly Lebron fans? :lol:

I think that would make you a Laker fan. Why would you root for an opposing player?

The more interesting thing are "Cleveland/Miami" fans who will suddenly be cheering on the Lakers.

I’m hyped to what can become of the Lebron brand. As a fan and bron collector, I hope this brings some great content and product from Nike

Never thought I would say this.......I hope the Warriors make fools of the Lakers. Yes, LeBron helped to get a Championship to CLE, but he also cost us any future we would ever have (made Kyrie run). This ruins his legacy and will never, ever be in same discussions as the GOAT Jordan. I know ya'll going to disagree and I know there are all sides, but my two cents from a CAVS side.

Never thought I would say this.......I hope the Warriors make fools of the Lakers. Yes, LeBron helped to get a Championship to CLE, but he also cost us any future we would ever have (made Kyrie run). This ruins his legacy and will never, ever be in same discussions as the GOAT Jordan. I know ya'll going to disagree and I know there are all sides, but my two cents from a CAVS side.

You're in your feelings

Cleveland never had a future. Because you never had a past besides the Mark Price and Brad Daugherty years.

Lebron is the reason Cleveland exist to the basketball world. You should enjoy the time he was with your team and the championship he brought you.

Jordan's the GOAT, any "GOAT" talk about Lebron has ended.

Cleveland was a graveyard before Lebron got there, a graveyard after he left the first time and will be graveyard again. Blame the owner.

Lebron's legacy is intact, leaving didn't ruin that.

You're in your feelings

Cleveland never had a future. Because you never had a past besides the Mark Price and Brad Daugherty years.

Lebron is the reason Cleveland exist to the basketball world. You should enjoy the time he was with your team and the championship he brought you.

Seriously.

But they're upset and that's natural.

Back
Top Bottom