*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

I was looking forward to copping the ashes cw for a more everyday wear but these just replaced those on my cop list lol

Attachments

• DBF3D5A5-6A6F-41C6-B045-265B82F77723.jpeg
    DBF3D5A5-6A6F-41C6-B045-265B82F77723.jpeg
    113.5 KB · Views: 49
Nice shots.
Has anyone ball in them yet?
I know most of Lebron signiture lines they are heavy as bricks sometimes which makes me look elsewhere. But since these feature flyknit they should have some reduce weight.

If any y’all got a performance review let me know. $185 ain’t cheap.

5D61E7D8-901B-4BDD-B421-9775FDC60F14.jpeg
5E13565B-BE89-4AB0-A73B-FB599E6BC077.jpeg
677C3FC0-67DC-4733-970F-10842B67E09E.jpeg
Played in these for two hours tonight. Absolutely no break in needed. The upper conforms right to your foot which was super nice, a lot less clunky than the AJ 32s I’ve been playing in a lot lately. Traction was A1 which was nice....

Cushion was super nice and bouncy in the forefoot yet super stable in the heel due to the max pillars. Great job on nikes part on perfecting this set up in my opinion...they managed to give some of if not the best plush cushioning without sacrificing flexibility.

A pleasure to play in, no hot spots or anything. They might be one of the better ball shoes in the last 10 years if not longer. Great job on these Nike

Thanks for the brief review. Are they heavy though? Do you feel like it weighs you down when u cutting or rushing into the paint. does it collect dust?

I’ll go in on a review in a week or two. Not heavy at all. Evenly distributed weight compared to the 32, I love almost everything about the 32 minus the clunky heel.

I was playing on a decently clean floor and didn’t wipe at all. These will collect dust due to the translucent outsole but nothing major.

These don’t feel heavy on foot at all and might just be the lightest LeBron to date. Definently going to be a go to moving forward.

Cool thanks for the info. I’m rocking the lebron soilders 11’s right now they do well in both indoor and outdoor courts. But they collect dust on outdoor courts. I was sliding everywhere today. I like to switch up with Kobe NXT cause they are lightweight.

Thank God Nike use flyknit to reduce the weight I can only imagine a full leather upper making this shoe OD heavy.

These might be a cop gotta see it in person first.

nike-lebron-15-ss-ashes-2-01.jpg

This is cool. I think they're too similar to the Ashes to own both (at retail price; anyway). Dem wine hits tho. I'll have to decide in person.

Back
Top Bottom