*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

Hopefully one of Eastbay, Footlocker, NDC, DSG, comes through with a good cash back deal on Saturday.

What I couldn't figure out Tuesday was why there was so much toe room in my left shoe. My left foot is a 9.5, so there should be less room in there compared to the right shoe. Well, I checked out my sizes, and it turns out my left shoe is a 9.5.

Either Nike flubbed up the order, or the FL employees took 'em out then mismatched the boxes. My left toe oftens hurt me after being in shoes all day, so this means I finally have something I can wear 24/7 with no worries. Super long, super wide, super snug, super comfort. It feels like I barely have a shoe on! :rofl:

You sir, won the day. :nthat:

My left foot is 1/8 inch (about 1/4 size) longer than my right. So on tight fitting sneakers my left big toe gets a little pissed off, so I can relate to your struggle.

went to 2 biggest HOH in Toronto Canada and they both have a FSR i even asked if anyone bought them yet & the rep just laughed and said NOPE!
Really? HOH on Dundas only has a 10 and 12, STC HOH only has a 8 and 14 left and Square one HOH has a sz 10. Which HOH in Toronto has a FSR of ghost cause I'm looking for a size 11?

I received my Ghosts today...so just some initial thoughts:

- the upper is really nice, they fit my foot comfortably and TTS
- craftsmanship was good with the exception of the pull tabs being a little wonky and mismatched (one was stitched closer to the toe than the other)
- the cushion is nice, much better than the XIV...but it's not as bouncy as the Lebron X or KD9 unfortunately...got myself too hyped up about that
- they feel much lower to the ground than past Lebrons, even though they really aren't

Overall I'm pleased. The Ghost CW looks damn good with some light wash denim. I just wish I hadn't set my expectations so high with the cushioning. They feel similar to the KD X, which itself was a downgrade from the KD 9 and Elite. But it's a good step forward.

I’m not worried about the cushioning per se. I’m just glad they aren’t heavy brick shoes like lebron previous shoes. Battenit material is official and keeps this shoe light weight hope to see Nike use the material in other signature shoes. Will be buying a pair next month.

^^^
Did you get size 14 or 15 (your sizing has been helpful to me in the past)?

Size 14, fit perfectly. I've got wiggle room for my toes, no heel slip, and the rest of the shoe fits snug to my foot.

Glad to hear that I've helped at least one person :nthat:

I went and bit the bullet and copped the Ghost colorway last night on StockX for $218. My buddies in ATL, Houston, and NYC couldn’t come through for a size 12 smh

That's not bad at all, retail is about $196 after tax, so add shipping and you're right there. The pairs I grabbed for friends came out to about the same price with tax and shipping.

Really? HOH on Dundas only has a 10 and 12, STC HOH only has a 8 and 14 left and Square one HOH has a sz 10. Which HOH in Toronto has a FSR of ghost cause I'm looking for a size 11?
was there on friday (dundas & STC) and both had FSR funny how they're all of sudden "gone". i was at dundas around noon & STC around 5ish.

Back
Top Bottom