*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

Came in from the overseas release.
9F98D335-49BF-4D37-8AF8-9FD7EE871655.jpeg

BDAD2334-65B2-40F5-B37C-F9407EF9DE6C.jpeg

Can't really tell on the pictures, but the heel swoosh is like a black suede/felt.

Beautiful colorway.

Nike really did their thing with the XVs this year.

When do the Vino drop again? I just checked in KOF and it looks like it’s been removed from the release dates. Or it’s been exchanged for the pride of Ohio joints.

When do the Vino drop again? I just checked in KOF and it looks like it’s been removed from the release dates. Or it’s been exchanged for the pride of Ohio joints.

Initially they were saying November drop here in the states, but haven't heard anything specific in a couple weeks.

They dropped overseas last Saturday.

Saw the Ashes in person today.

Beautiful shoe.

I don't know if i want them, though. The bottom sole seems like will be a hassle keeping them clean all the time.

Yea double socks was the move back in the day. Since switching to stance a couple years ago I stopped double socking. I’d imagine I’d have to go up like 1.5 sizes to double sock those thick *** socks

Any dark sole colorways confirmed? I like the Pride of Ohio but too close to my ashes. So I think imma wait for a blackout or black/gold colorway as my next.

I wonder how hard it’d be to get those tan straps customized to a maroon - that would make that shoe unbelievable imo

Back
Top Bottom