*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

Yo what’s the deal with this freakin app man ! The only draw I EVER WON and the bank declines ! I have purchased NUMEROUS shows with this same payment method in literally the last month no prob the second I won a draw it declines ???!! Does nike charge a different way on draws as opposed to just outright purchases??

No, you need to have a discussion with your bank. I'd be livid.

I think I've gotten 4-5 fraud calls in the last 10-12 years. Every one of them were actual fraudulent purchases, with the exception of an online purchase from a boutique in Japan (bank called me to confirm I made the purchase), and once because I was trying to buy a blu-ray player or something and the cashier was an idiot and kept charging me and refunding me within a short period of time (so the bank froze the card).

3CD78DE4-50B2-4937-9980-8054C1D83233.jpeg
Struck out on all the other #lebronwatches but finally hit on these!

Pass on these. I wanted them yesterday but I have been buying too much lately. OW drained my pockets. I need to have some resistance

Damn I guess they didn't make 15...and these run small. I might have to pass. SMH really wanted these....

They’re finally on the footlocker map , it’s everywhere. Not limited at all and already “bricks” in value. Everyone on Twitter is pretty salty and mad they aren’t limited lol.

On another note, only person at my HOH. Manager said no one called or cared for them. Not a surprise. Got my pair that’s all that matters can care less about if they’re hyped or not. Made my morning easier. Couldn’t use a coupon though they are labled “QS”

They’re finally on the footlocker map , it’s everywhere. Not limited at all and already “bricks” in value. Everyone on Twitter is pretty salty and mad they aren’t limited lol.

On another note, only person at my HOH. Manager said no one called or cared for them. Not a surprise. Got my pair that’s all that matters can care less about if they’re hyped or not. Made my morning easier. Couldn’t use a coupon though they are labled “QS”

We’re on the same page. I’m happy I got mine without a problem . Just wish they allowed me to use a coupon as well but whatever lol.

Back
Top Bottom