*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

it does add to cart for me but it says there's an error but it doesn't say what error it is, so i still can't purchase it :/

Just placed my order, added to cart and no errors for me.....for whatever its worth i had received a email that it was for access to purchase for VIP customers

I’m not liking this new footlocker app.

Why should I save my payment and billing info if I still need to type it in during “quick checkout”?

When PayPal is 3 clicks maybe.

finally got my order in, stupid work computer firewall crap, it worked fine on my phone at home when i realized i can't be on work's internet connection, so at work i was on work's wifi when i tried to purchase with my phone. but as soon as i got off of the work wifi, it's all good! phew~

Seen the red/white diamond turfs from the LeBron at my local outlet today

But under the shoe it said only available at Nike.com ask us for help of purchase

Instantly went to the counter to inquire about them
He plays dumb when I asked what’s up with the LeBron diamond turfs? He’s like huh...oh yea somebody returned them but we aren’t allowed to sell them

Soooo whyyyy are they on display????wanted to punch him in the mouth

Seen the red/white diamond turfs from the LeBron at my local outlet today

But under the shoe it said only available at Nike.com ask us for help of purchase

Instantly went to the counter to inquire about them
He plays dumb when I asked what’s up with the LeBron diamond turfs? He’s like huh...oh yea somebody returned them but we aren’t allowed to sell them

Soooo whyyyy are they on display????wanted to punch him in the mouth

That's very strange.

twas so pissed the guy sold my size in the jordan 33 i finally copped the ashes instead
510CF733-2013-43F6-BBAD-F79723A67F93.jpeg

Anywhere I can get the 15 Lows for below 100?
probably at outlets right now with the 30 percent off friends and family

i know i seen the all white lows at lake elsinore and other outlets have had other colorways

also ebay has some for under 100

i seen some ashes low before for 85 shipped but they were sold last week

Back
Top Bottom