*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

383276393758195713.png

Lest you forget the LeBron 13 vs ZS10?

LeBron hated the 13s so much he rocked the ZS10s all the way to a Championship... Not sure how that’s going to affect the main LeBron line’s legacy in the future/years down the line when it comes time for retros lol
Bron wore the 13 in the playoffs , i remember him wearing the elites vs toronto

Probably in the minority but if these are what the 16s are going to look like I’m definitely in. I couldn’t be happier that they don’t have the one piece flyknit upper. The tongue is appreciated by us wide footers. Btw it’s surreal seeing a Bron shoe in a lakers color way, looks like a replica/fake lol.

Reactions: SkZ
Looks like Jordan 2009 and LeBron 3 low top blended together. Simplicity is not a bad thing (remember the Kobe 3 Black/Anthracite and the White/Black SL) which these show so far.

for all those happy about having a "tongue" and not a one piece upper.....ya'll might want to look closer, it's a fake tounge, still a one piece upper just stretches a bit to allow you to pull it up some, which imho is an extremely ugly look, someone said it best when they said these look like LBJ15 mixed with air money(a horrendously looking shoe as well imho) the tongue part is the worse part of this design :smh: they better have some fire colabs/lifestlye designs or i'm with GrizzlyAnimal GrizzlyAnimal on to the 17s

I’m loving them so far, the height seems to be perfect to me. Reminds me of the AJ3 3/4 cut. I’ve been wanting that on the Lebrons for some time now.

I feel like its too safe stylistically. Theres nothing really to grow on. Its just non offensive in any way

There’s nothing that separates it from any other Nike Basketball Design. It doesn’t even resemble LeBrons game at all. It’s trash.

Back
Top Bottom