*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

i love the lebron line, but i think this might be my least favorite one yet. The upper of this shoe has no shape, a boring pattern, and that straight line forming a triangle in the heel looks like something from a 2K generic shoe. It’s really a shame because I thought the 15s were a step in the right direction, and even just giving it a better upper (like the kd9 to kd10 evolution) would’ve been enough for me to like them. Seems like that was the idea, but they took a huge step back.

I’m hoping these are bad fakes, or that they do some creative things w patterns or different designs the upper throughout the release, bc this shoe has no shape and those plain lines are really boring. But if this is it, Nike is 0/2 with these and the KDs this upcoming season.

Interesting info on his page..
Screenshot_20180731-201839_Instagram.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180731-201839_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20180731-201839_Instagram.jpg
    209.3 KB · Views: 5
They have themselves to blame. All thier best designers went to adidas. Marc dolce to name a one, and I don't think Eric avar still designs Nike basketball no more.
With all due respect, give better examples of best designers that left for adidas. Marc dolce didn’t design any iconic shoe. Correct me if I’m wrong, he’s the guy in charge of the remix shoes. He’s more known as the guy who padded the number of his followers in social media.

Last edited:
It’s official over for LeBrons...

Retro the 2, 3 and 8 and then put an end to the line for good

Back
Top Bottom