*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

Why’s everyone in here saying lebron watch as if it’s a guaranteed thing to come. They’ve done it for one year
Jason Petrie confirmed it.

LebronWatch didn't come until later in the season last year, maybe what they'll do this year as well.
Let the GR's come out, then have some fun after All-star break basically.

I wanna buy a pair of 16s but these colorways aren’t that creative. Hopefully LeBron watch will give us some better options. But then they sucks that the good colorways will be a hassle to cop

This gotta be the most complained in shoe thread on This site lol. Every color they’ve made y’all like it doesn’t have this, too much of this, needs more colors in the flyknit, too much color on the sole, need to be creative , wtf is cheetah print. Lol they only put 5-6 colors out and I think they’ve pretty much covered every base you could

CCF5D597-D6C3-42C6-9C8B-09E36EE5F933.jpeg
These feel more comfy out the box than the first colorway did (in my opinion).

No heel slipppage. I went the same size at the XV (half size down).

Ordered a pair of IP off FTL because I saw they sold out on SNKRS and were selling out on FTL. I hope they look as nice in person.

SAW multis today at champs the pics really don’t do them justice..the flyknit color is way louder and nicer in person. Def gonna cop after the holidays over

The multi flyknit is really nice on the multis and definitely better in person than in pics. The grey parts of the shoe are worse in person though. I would have bought a pair long ago if the grey parts were black or white instead of that dull battleship grey...

Back
Top Bottom