*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

This gotta be the most complained in shoe thread on This site lol. Every color they’ve made y’all like it doesn’t have this, too much of this, needs more colors in the flyknit, too much color on the sole, need to be creative , wtf is cheetah print. Lol they only put 5-6 colors out and I think they’ve pretty much covered every base you could

I just want a Laker colorway that doesnt require me to catch a flight and solve a mystery to get.

First Jordan retro didn’t come out till 1994 during MJs first retirement. It was the Jordan 1 and 3s......both sat on shelves and hit mad discounts, nobody understood it was a retro and thought it was original releases that sat for years.

People simply didn’t want them. Retro or OG.

You had the Barkley sig line, Air Unlimited, and other Nike Basketball kicks that were coveted moreso.

Been playing in my bred pair (day 1 cop) pretty consistently since I got them. It is a great performer, don’t get me wrong but I’ve found myself reaching for the 15’s more when it’s time to hoop. I love how I can really crank down the laces on em and the fit in the heel is just perfect to me where the 16’s just feel a tad bit off

Lebron wearing the 8's and the 7's yesterday.. even he knows that's when his shoes were at his best. Make em like that again

I’m guessing there won’t be an IP restock on NDC? This drop was the only drop for them?

I been hooping in the 15's (Ashes) since RD last year. That's literally the longest I've gone playing in a shoe. I like trying new stuff out. But I love 15.

I'm looking into the 16's for hooping. Just haven't found a cw I love yet. Hope everyone liking their pairs.

If nothing dope comes out after the blk/gold colorway, I might settle for the red Daimond Turf 15's.

them jim browns are oogggglay.

the switch up is much respected

I doubt this is from the original release over 10 years ago and are made for Bron specifically. My question is -- I wonder if that air bag is retooled to be along the feel of the 15's or 16's. I remember the bag on the 7 felt like bricks.

I doubt this is from the original release over 10 years ago and are made for Bron specifically. My question is -- I wonder if that air bag is retooled to be along the feel of the 15's or 16's. I remember the bag on the 7 felt like bricks.
They only would have tooled a new pair if they are planning to retro them. I can't decide if it's new tooling or something from Bron's closet.

25t8c5l.jpg

still holding up but i agree with the airmax bag. these are bricks

The red carpet 7 I gave away were comfy AF just to big, anyways out chilling in Riga, Latvia checking out the consignment shops or sneaker stores and these are what I saw from the 2 decent ones
20181123_145031.jpg

This store called "Ballzy"
20181123_160241.jpg

This one called "Shoeabode" here the fresh breds were only 119euro, had that been 1-5 or MC I'd have jumped. I did try on the kings and the shoe is comfy

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom