*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

That outfit is LOL on a white dude no less
upload_2018-11-21_18-27-22.jpeg

I think the breds and the Kings(maroon) are the best so far. I think the other 4 releases are meh. If the 1-5 were a GR I don't think as many would care for them. Already grabbed the breds and I'm gonna pull the trigger on the Kings off FC cause I cant find an 11 on the Bay for some reason.

Weren't they already doing more retros at this point in MJs career?

Don't hold out on us, Nike.

Being relatively new to collecting, I'd love an answer on this topic.

Bron is in year 16.
MJ came in the league in 85. So the year would be 01. Jordan mighta retired for the second time around that period.

So the answer is yes they were already churning them things out.

20181121_180335.jpg
cop'd mine today...they go, grip is solid comfort is cool fit is ok but not as good as the multicolor ...definitely a top 3 out of the 16 sig's. Nike finally got it right with his shoes as far as balance.
I don’t know if it’s just the hypebeast in me but these feel way more comfortable then 15s to me, and they got a similar build. I might end up with a bunch of 16s and I don’t even like air max soles like that :smh:

Being relatively new to collecting, I'd love an answer on this topic.
First Jordan retro didn’t come out till 1994 during MJs first retirement. It was the Jordan 1 and 3s......both sat on shelves and hit mad discounts, nobody understood it was a retro and thought it was original releases that sat for years.

I’m so sick. I’m stuck with that stockx pair of IP I copped before release

I had no idea they would be somewhat available smh

First Jordan retro didn’t come out till 1994 during MJs first retirement. It was the Jordan 1 and 3s......both sat on shelves and hit mad discounts, nobody understood it was a retro and thought it was original releases that sat for years.

Maybe we'll get lucky and LeBron will retire now with a team that can barely beat the Cavs. Fingers crossed.

Back
Top Bottom