*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

Could also try the 15s they're supposedly even cushionier and can be had cheaper.

I'm interested in the oreos as well but kinda worried the translucent outsole won't be as good.

I just need a shoe with cushion man, my knees are bad from college ball and playing after.

Kyries hurt my knees, pgs were decent but nothing great cushion wise. I have heard I should try Hardens. But I wanted to try these.

Do you have the 15? Those were very plush out the box and I'm not optimistic the 16 even when broken in will be that cushioned. My pair is still kinda firm after a few weeks but I'm really light so it could take longer

Those are fake
They are the same colors of flip the switch pg1
Even with the cut swoosh and all

I was JUST gonna say “leave it to Nike to release the weakest Laker colorway..” before the pair above was determined to be fake

I was looking at my "1 thru 5'' 16s trying to see exactly which part is taken from which shoe.

On one shoe the midsole on the back (heel area) is gold ,the only release that has gold there is the unreleased "Im king".
Which hasnt released yet and it will be like the 6th or 7th release.
Also on the same shoe the heel area is white ,which is something that doesnt belong to the ones that have released so far.
So isnt the " 1 thru 5 " kinda not true?

just saying .. :tongue:

That's true. They're essentially the 1 thru 6 lol. I was glad the "I'm King" CW dropped bc I been trying to figure out where those same heel details came from.

I love the 16 and how casual friendly they are. They’ve been selling pretty’s exent around my way compared the last 3 renditions of LeBron sigs.

Last edited:
I think the overall fit is worse than the 15s. My foot doesn’t feel locked down in the same way. I’m probably more sensitive about this because I’m getting over an injury but I don’t think I’d make these my hooping shoes.

Back
Top Bottom