*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

bruh, not that i'm stalking you or anything like that. but you did post these a few days ago in this thread stunting for the gram!!!

probably them same type of cats who be returning brand new supreme gear/expensive gear on ebay and making "fake claims" saying it its either fake, defect or it was worn when i got it AFTER THEY WORE AND MUCKED IT UP WITH DANK WEED SMELL and the seller gotta take the L.

#TrifeLife

:rofl:

Any pick up or on feet pics of the I Promise? Gonna go to HOH in the evening to check them out and maybe buy them or wait for the Oreo then decide between the two.

Yes, perfect to take a picture with then return
full

Any pick up or on feet pics of the I Promise? Gonna go to HOH in the evening to check them out and maybe buy them or wait for the Oreo then decide between the two.
im a decide on the oreos or the black gold. already got the black red but the gold would go better with the bron jersey

My knees really want to pick up a pair of 16s for ball but nike isn't helping me out with the colorways so far.

My knees really want to pick up a pair of 16s for ball but nike isn't helping me out with the colorways so far.

I picked up a pair of the IPs hoping to take some wear and tear off my knees. They are so stiff out of the box that my knees actually felt worse with shooting around and light play. If these don’t soften up some soon they are going back to Nike.

I picked up a pair of the IPs hoping to take some wear and tear off my knees. They are so stiff out of the box that my knees actually felt worse with shooting around and light play. If these don’t soften up some soon they are going back to Nike.
Damn keep me updated. Rolling with the Kyrie 4s right now and while the cushioning isn't bad my old knees are definitely achy after ball. Great traction and lockdown though, 2 out of the big 3.

Back
Top Bottom