*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

Unboxing time!
20181126_190924.jpg

Shipped back Kings today. They were never gonna get more than 1 wear. Good thing I never
UnDS’d them.

Shipped back Kings today. They were never gonna get more than 1 wear. Good thing I never
UnDS’d them.
Trying this on... feel great
0d64bf47-c2ae-486a-953f-23f56e0827a5-jpeg.2210398

bruh, not that i'm stalking you or anything like that. but you did post these a few days ago in this thread stunting for the gram!!!

probably them same type of cats who be returning brand new supreme gear/expensive gear on ebay and making "fake claims" saying it its either fake, defect or it was worn when i got it AFTER THEY WORE AND MUCKED IT UP WITH DANK WEED SMELL and the seller gotta take the L.

#TrifeLife

Last edited:
bruh, not that i'm stalking you or anything like that. but you did post these a few days ago in this thread stunting for the gram!!!

probably them same type of cats who be returning brand new supreme gear/expensive gear on ebay and making "fake claims" saying it its either fake, defect or it was worn when i got it and the seller gotta take the L.

#TrifeLife
:rofl:

probably them same type of cats who be returning brand new supreme gear/expensive gear on ebay and making "fake claims" saying it its either fake, defect or it was worn when i got it and the seller gotta take the L.

#TrifeLife

I put one shoe on as I sat on my couch. You made this entire post for nothing.

:lol: seriously... who has the time to do all that without having any facts, other than one shoe on one foot.

I wanted to flip Kings? :lol:

I’m not a reseller. I actually like the shoe, but sick of buying **** that’s gonna sit and never get use. Too much other heat dropping. And also, we all try on our shoes. It’s just like when you buy a shoe in store that’s been tried on by 5 other people beforehand right?

If anyone buys a LeBron in an attempt to resale and make $, they’re lost.

And I would rather die than have an IG. I don’t do social media lol.

I was looking at my "1 thru 5'' 16s trying to see exactly which part is taken from which shoe.

On one shoe the midsole on the back (heel area) is gold ,the only release that has gold there is the unreleased "Im king".
Which hasnt released yet and it will be like the 6th or 7th release.
Also on the same shoe the heel area is white ,which is something that doesnt belong to the ones that have released so far.
So isnt the " 1 thru 5 " kinda not true?

just saying .. :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom