*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

I think they're been a lot of pretty good releases.

The 1-5, Kings and IP's

Oreo 16 > Oreo 15

The black and reds are the only ones that aren't that good to me.

and this upcoming black and gold

I would have copped the IPs if they didn't have all the crap on the heels.

Crap on the heels?

That part in black you can't even see?

Grabbed my Oreos/Strive For Greatness today after waiting for them to finally drop. Also for those who were wondering, they do have 3M in the battleknit. Hard to capture it with a camera. OAN, though I really dig the shoe and it’s comfortabilty I’m having a small amount of buyers remorse. Starting to feel like I’m not getting bang for my buck when I purchase Lebrons, even with some Jordan retros. Even when I get em at a discount.
2075B18B-A8C9-4D47-9F44-42F92FFD21AD.jpeg

Grabbed my Oreos/Strive For Greatness today after waiting for them to finally drop. Also for those who were wondering, they do have 3M in the battleknit. Hard to capture it with a camera. OAN, though I really dig the shoe and it’s comfortabilty I’m having a small amount of buyers remorse. Starting to feel like I’m not getting bang for my buck when I purchase Lebrons, even with some Jordan retros. Even when I get em at a discount.

Swing em to me for that discount :lol: that’s my size

Nike dropped the ball on the 16's big time. Great design, trash colorways. Breds and Oreos are the only dope ones IMO

it's been a minute since I've been excited about a Lebron sneak but these have to be the most balanced sig he's had in a minute...the only thing I noticed is that some colorways are comfortable than others...the multicolor "20/20 vision" is by far the most comfortable while the "I promise" are the least comfortable but the best looking. all in all I'm rockin these on court ALL DAY...
20181204_205315.jpg

Saw the Oreo's in person today. After really liking pictures of them, I am really disappointed in hand. The leather they used on them is sucky. They could've made them premium, but they made them super cheap. :smh:

That’s interesting you mentioned the IPs not being as comfortable. The IPs I got from NDC were firm/hard AF underfoot. I’m a heavier guy and they just did not soften up. So disappointed.

If they had 3M in the knit it would be super easy to capture on camera...turn the flash on, lol.

Back
Top Bottom