*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

they looking like my first pair, i like the colors and the mix is legit, better than the 16 colorways and the 3 model all together.....don't @ me unless you trying to catch this fade

NOW people don’t want LeBron Watch or Inspired By LeBrons? Wow. This idea is probably the best strategy and execution in the entire history of the LeBron line. It has resuscitated the line.

I agree that the original idea was a great bit of marketing strategy and that it helped revitalize the LeBron line.
I, myself, hadn't bought any LeBron's since the WTL 11, but I was all in on the lebronwatch colorways.
And, while I get that using the design/colorway of the 3 on the 16 isn't exactly the same thing as what they did last year, it still feels lazy to me.
If Nike wants to start heavy retro-ing some OG LeBrons, then I'm all for it. If not, I'd like to see some new and inspired colorways for the 16s.

I agree that the original idea was a great bit of marketing strategy and that it helped revitalize the LeBron line.
I, myself, hadn't bought any LeBron's since the WTL 11, but I was all in on the lebronwatch colorways.
And, while I get that using the design/colorway of the 3 on the 16 isn't exactly the same thing as what they did last year, it still feels lazy to me.
If Nike wants to start heavy retro-ing some OG LeBrons, then I'm all for it. If not, I'd like to see some new and inspired colorways for the 16s.

Nike is incapable of new and inspired signature designs. And that’s part of the genius behind their new strategy with LeBrons line.

Warm-Ups:
the-sneakers-of-lebron-james-of-the-los-angeles-lakers-are-seen-prior-picture-id1068912920

Game:
the-sneakers-of-lebron-james-of-the-los-angeles-lakers-are-seen-the-picture-id1068921182

LeBron XVI has been disappointing with the colorways. You would think Nike would be aware to release Lakers colorways since he's basically their cornerstone basketball guy with a popular signature line and playing for a marquee team with distinct colors. I'd like to have some LeBron XVI in Lakers colorways so I can wear with my Lakers stuff. LeBron XVI is a great current player signature replacement for the Kobe signature line for Lakers fans, it's going from one legend with cool sneaks to another currently on the team.

How in the world did they not put any gold flakes between the knit on these? What is going on?

Last edited:
Anyone know of sites allowing discounts on the 16's? I'm trying to pick up a pair to ball in but $185 is too steep for a pair that wont even last a year.

Depending on what color you want, stockx has them (GR's) for a decent price. So whatever price is listed, add $13 on top and thats what you end up paying.

Back
Top Bottom