*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

Saw the Oreo's in person today. After really liking pictures of them, I am really disappointed in hand. The leather they used on them is sucky. They could've made them premium, but they made them super cheap. :smh:

I was underwhelmed by it, because from pics it looks better. But I like them. I'd get them on sale, because I hate clear soles.

They're only 6 CWs in and u like 2 of them.... So saying they dropped the ball big time is a reach lol

Droppin the ball to me is his PE's.

I've liked four out of the six.

Seems like they are gonna juxtapose Lebrons now. #lebronwatch here we go
upload_2018-12-5_9-15-28.jpeg

I wouldn’t say trash, but they have been weak. Breds are the best so far and bred is about as simple as you can get.

Seems like they are gonna juxtapose Lebrons now. #lebronwatch here we go
upload_2018-12-5_9-15-28.jpeg

I hope they don't go to that well again. I get that throwing classic LBJ colorways/designs on the 16s is not exactly the same concept as the lebronwatch from last year, but come on...that's just lazy and uninspired. :smh:

Be creative Nike!

True, Nike basketball the last few years cant even think of a new colorway without using retro inspiration or a collab.

Last two on top of my head that clicked that are original schemes/concepts are Aunt Pearls series and the South Beaches which is like 7 years ago

Kyries nice colorway wise tho even tho most are collabs/retro, only have 2 pairs though since theyre not bigs friendly.

Back
Top Bottom