*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

673BEA28-5654-40BA-B5B2-33AF06E716FF.jpeg
These still feel amazing .... had to wear today
Man why can't Nike make Lebrons like this again?

5D564D4B-8F81-4171-B449-6C2CA491DDA1.jpeg
Held these in hand today.......definitely a beautiful shoe

Will be in a store. Can’t tell anyone which store or where.

My 11.5 on lock though

This has to be one of the weakest flexes of all time.

And the funniest part is that he’s not joking at all about not giving up the location. :rofl:

Keep that secret store location to yourself. You could probably comfortably tell everyone and still double up.

These are a HARD pass LOL!

This has to be one of the weakest flexes of all time.

And the funniest part is that he’s not joking at all about not giving up the location. :rofl:

Keep that secret store location to yourself. You could probably comfortably tell everyone and still double up.

These are a HARD pass LOL!
Yea, tell the location of the store that’s wasnt supposed to show anyone the shoe to begin with........got it. Again, it’s easy to figure it out on your own, it’s not rocket science.

And who’s flexing? I swear y’all overuse every damn thing. (Typical NT, nothing has changed in 20 years. Lol. )

Yea, tell the location of the store that’s wasnt supposed to show anyone the shoe to begin with........got it. Again, it’s easy to figure it out on your own, it’s not rocket science.

And who’s flexing? I swear y’all overuse every damn thing. (Typical NT, nothing has changed in 20 years. Lol. )
To answer your question ,you are flexing

OMG he's at the damn Chicago HoH, he's right it doesn't take rocket science, he freaking told us exactly where without blantly saying it, i thought we had #NT detectives but i guess they quit bcuz of the non-sense and i don't blame them :sick: only locations released these was HoH with limited shoe inventory and it was a huge deal with nike and ftl tweeting it oh i get it none of yall was around in the 15 thread

also pacmagic2002 pacmagic2002 you are low key flexing if we being honest though |l

OMG he's at the damn Chicago HoH, he's right it doesn't take rocket science, he freaking told us exactly where without blantly saying it, i thought we had #NT detectives but i guess they quit bcuz of the non-sense and i don't blame them :sick: only locations released these was HoH with limited shoe inventory and it was a huge deal with nike and ftl tweeting it oh i get it none of yall was around in the 15 thread

also pacmagic2002 pacmagic2002 you are low key flexing if we being honest though |l
Xhibition is getting these on the Frenzy app

Man, old NT was so much better.

Don't forget the Gator King XI pre-order ($320 iirc but don't remember the site) and early link on City Gear I dropped the night before then they had none to sell in the morning :rofl:. Epic thread for sure!

Back
Top Bottom