*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

Tell that to Donald Trump and the NFL Owners first.

You put them in front of me, I’ll happily deliver that sermon. Wretched, immoral unaccountable trash. But, there is no ranking differing types of racism. We all put our pants on the same way. There is no order to racism, calassism, or sexism. To quote the Maharishi Mahesh Yogi “all this, is that.”

You put them in front of me, I’ll happily deliver that sermon. Wretched, immoral unaccountable trash. But, there is no ranking differing types of racism. We all put our pants on the same way. There is no order to racism, calassism, or sexism. To quote the Maharishi Mahesh Yogi “all this, is that.”
When you are at the bottom looking at the top, those at the top cannot tell anyone how they should feel about being oppressed due to the color of their skin, nor how they should go about expressing those feelings. Regardless of his wealth, LeBron is still looked upon as a second class citizen by those who feel superior due to the color of their skin, even though their income and educational status are not equal to that of LeBron. Until that feeling of superiority is eliminated, Lebron has every right to feel that White NFL Owners are full of it, which is what I was addressing. If you are not Black, you can never tell anyone how it feels to pull your pants on the same way as everyone else, yet those who are white are able to get away with not only pulling those pants on, then tell the whole world that you can grab women by the genitals, and then still become President of the United States.

When you are at the bottom looking at the top, those at the top cannot tell anyone how they should feel about being oppressed due to the color of their skin, nor how they should go about expressing those feelings. Regardless of his wealth, LeBron is still looked upon as a second class citizen by those who feel superior due to the color of their skin, even though their income and educational status are not equal to that of LeBron. Until that feeling of superiority is eliminated, Lebron has every right to feel that White NFL Owners are full of it, which is what I was addressing. If you are not Black, you can never tell anyone how it feels to pull your pants on the same way as everyone else, yet those who are white are able to get away with not only pulling those pants on, then tell the whole world that you can grab women by the genitals, and then still become President of the United States.

I certainly would love to continue this discussion in the DM's please don't take that as me wanting to avoid the debate. Just don't want to clog up a thread about shoes. Think we're both in agreement but just expressing our points from two unique perspectives. Feel free to drop me a DM if you'd like to discuss further, just don't want either of us to catch trouble for going off topic.

any pictures of Superman?
fark_DLl2ikW61UCLvRPbS-jBSGuy0mM.gif

Double but I dont like the Superman man I think of it as a 00s Manny Pacquiao joints with em crazy colors but do you if you want em.

Back
Top Bottom