*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

2D35B4EE-2DAA-41CC-B2B3-FEDF1D93A343.png
9BE84CEC-8629-4911-A873-17B26CC0ECDB.png
BBED029D-3482-4CA0-A2F2-1B9C24628834.png
063B11E6-8E7B-4F47-A786-FD47DB1522C0.png
That’s two spots dude. You’re acting as if they’re flooding everywhere. Yea they’re are around and you might be able to find your size here and there, but if you think you’re possibly going to find you size on deep discount late in the season don’t act surprised when that’s not the case. That’s all I’m saying.

Edit: Couple of real time pics as well. And FL doesn’t even have them up any more.
This was my whole point. The Breds are GR. Most sites have scattered sizes left in them. My local champs is sold out. You won't be finding them widely available at all(really not right now anyways). As far as GR go, they are hands down the best pair so I'm not shocked.

Hope all of Lebron watch is like the super groins so that if something nice drops I can actually buy them

mark my words i can't see any of them being truly desirable outside of the hot lava(yall can have 'em) and the WTT which i'm interested in seeing how much of the 9 will be added, being that i'm not a fan of the 3 and these turned out fantastic i've high hopes for the 16x9, 16x12 and 16xAMT

oh and my matchy matchy for the SuperBron got me hyped, my socks shipped bout to have ya'll in here dying :rofl:

Really big missed opportunity with not doing to the I’m kings what they did with the breds. They gold shine would of been sick.

mark my words i can't see any of them being truly desirable outside of the hot lava(yall can have 'em) and the WTT which i'm interested in seeing how much of the 9 will be added, being that i'm not a fan of the 3 and these turned out fantastic i've high hopes for the 16x9, 16x12 and 16xAMT

oh and my matchy matchy for the SuperBron got me hyped, my socks shipped bout to have ya'll in here dying :rofl:

The RG3 cape socks?

Really big missed opportunity with not doing to the I’m kings what they did with the breds. They gold shine would of been sick.

yeah i like the black and gold best non watch colorway, well done made the mc #2 dont think i'l buy them though bcuz of the missing gold hits

I think the sb are fire but I'm looking out for the disco so I can return the nike pair

These won't be rocked till the summertime anyway

I have lurked all the Lebron threads since i joined and have seen you post some funny stuff over the years. WIth that said Im am going to go ahead and exercise this officer experience and call Hov's role if the WTT 9's drop. P.S.- I was prior enlisted, no hard feelings :nerd:

ok since it's gonna be a while before i can wear any of it
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg

If it’s the Superman socks with the cape he wore them when he won the heisman.

see my above quoted msg

I have lurked all the Lebron threads since i joined and have seen you post some funny stuff over the years. WIth that said Im am going to go ahead and exercise this officer experience and call Hov's role if the WTT 9's drop. P.S.- I was prior enlisted, no hard feelings :nerd:

ah no worries, i'm the life of the party sir

:rofl: I thought you meant you added the numbers I didn’t think they actually made some **** like that.

:rofl: I thought you meant you added the numbers I didn’t think they actually made some **** like that.

yeah i was shocked when i found them on ebay and was like yup this be the socks, was just gonna get some lebron socks that worked with the colors but these are better in every conceivable way :tongue: i was tempted to get a new belt buckle since my superman beltbuckle is a chrome 2d ver. but i think it'll pop better with the rest of the colorful SB/M gear i do regret not grabbing the superman belt out of spencers for yrs, that would've been perfect

In terms of LeBron watch classic inspiration schemes, the 16 is crying out for a white/black OG Zoom Generation colorway. Like he had for the 15s last year but it would suit the 16 silhouette even better. That would be the only 16 I’d consider buying.

I'll say this. People complain if they're limited. People complain if they're too available. I'm incredibly pleased with the availability of the 16 and other Nike drops. It has rightfully F'ed the resellers and regardless, some of these may sit for a while but they'll sell. I hope it stays that way. It's not like Nike is making $ off of not creating more shoes.

I'll say this. People complain if they're limited. People complain if they're too available. I'm incredibly pleased with the availability of the 16 and other Nike drops. It has rightfully F'ed the resellers and regardless, some of these may sit for a while but they'll sell. I hope it stays that way. It's not like Nike is making $ off of not creating more shoes.

This right here.

Back
Top Bottom