*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

Or any at all. Make a good shoe and make its own good colorways

tenor.gif

i love the idea of the lebron watch, i miss the yearly "dunkman", i hate that the lebron doesnt have an "aunt pearl", "brotherhood" or any other recurring theme, i didn't like that kobe's didn't either tbh/f most of the good colorways have not been redone, re-entry, sprite remix(yet), miami vice, kings trash i mean pride, most of the exts, mtag 7, F13, every asg shoe, there really aren't a lot of rehashes as much as ya'll make them out to be there's a yearly bred cw but was there really a bunch of rehashes on the 14, 15 or 16 so far?

tenor.gif

i love the idea of the lebron watch, i miss the yearly "dunkman", i hate that the lebron doesnt have an "aunt pearl", "brotherhood" or any other recurring theme, i didn't like that kobe's didn't either tbh/f most of the good colorways have not been redone, re-entry, sprite remix(yet), miami vice, kings trash i mean pride, most of the exts, mtag 7, F13, every asg shoe, there really aren't a lot of rehashes as much as ya'll make them out to be there's a yearly bred cw but was there really a bunch of rehashes on the 14, 15 or 16 so far?
Black and red, all black, etc, are givens. I’m talking about a nice “haven’t been done” colorway. Cork, Mia nights, China’s, etc. and yes I know some of them they tried multiple times

Black and red, all black, etc, are givens. I’m talking about a nice “haven’t been done” colorway. Cork, Mia nights, China’s, etc. and yes I know some of them they tried multiple times

so like i mentioned your looking for that re-entry X, f13, red carpet 7(idc the 14s don't count even if i do own them) in that sense IMO BHM 15s were phenomal, Kith 15s were the star of the 15 but i'm biased to the whole off court look when it comes to basketball shoes hence my penchant for the EXT series, the 13s had some unique colorways as well, i'd sa the 14s were the only dud but i think had they threw in some Lebron 5 colorways they might have done better but heck ya'll don't like the 5s either |l:lol: so far the 16s haven't really rehashed as much as just not given ya'll what none of ya'll can ever agree on :rofl:they're too plain, they're too busy, they're too childish like what do ya'll really want :smh: imho the 15 had something for everyone even outside of the watch or the kith, BHM, limited black and white meet up to mix and match pair(i literally can't remember the name and am to lazy to look it up) the black and gold, both MC(though mines look the best IMHO) the city edition(ok it was just a cool grey but still) bred :rolleyes all black, that lava like cw, the imho weird design of the new heights which i think is why everyone is upset about the 16s, the 15s had like 5 mc style vers. and the 16s have had like 3 debatable, oh and lets not forget the 15 hype train Ghost, i think overall people are too picky but there were def great cws made in the past few yrs outside of the 14s :sick:

Hold on to the nike pair wait for discount to come around cop on discount wait til you receive shoes in hand then return the nike pair
Better have a nike receipt if you want full return price otherwise if the SB falls off they website they gonna give you their system price which I doubt will still be 200

aye they got like 4 colorways at my footlocker i swear they all look dope and i want them so bad but i aint paying 160 for old tech

when they drop like 20 bucks ima cop
all of this. Keep me updated on them price drops. Hell even months from
Now lol. I’ll do the same

i'd prefer we not rehash last yrs themes :tongue:

I’d prefer we did and we made them available to purchase. I couldn’t give less of an eff about watching LeBron or anyone else rock dope sneakers none of us can buy. Waste of damn time.

EDIT: To be clear, I’m only talking about the AZG pair. Ya’ll can keep the rest, new colorways or rehashes. Only LeBrons I personally ever had or have any interest in are the AZGs and the LeBron 2s. All the rest have been mediocre at best but that’s obviously just per my personal taste.

Last edited:
I’d prefer we did and we made them available to purchase. I couldn’t give less of an eff about watching LeBron or anyone else rock dope sneakers none of us can buy. Waste of damn time.

EDIT: To be clear, I’m only talking about the AZG pair. Ya’ll can keep the rest, new colorways or rehashes. Only LeBrons I personally ever had or have any interest in are the AZGs and the LeBron 2s. All the rest have been mediocre at best but that’s obviously just per my personal taste.

i respect your persona taste and who am i to judge i like the 5s, the 1&2s are hideous though of the keeps i'd pick south beach over azg, then again i only like the ASG 3 and the 16x3 the 3&4 are trash too

so like i mentioned your looking for that re-entry X, f13, red carpet 7(idc the 14s don't count even if i do own them) in that sense IMO BHM 15s were phenomal, Kith 15s were the star of the 15 but i'm biased to the whole off court look when it comes to basketball shoes hence my penchant for the EXT series, the 13s had some unique colorways as well, i'd sa the 14s were the only dud but i think had they threw in some Lebron 5 colorways they might have done better but heck ya'll don't like the 5s either |l:lol: so far the 16s haven't really rehashed as much as just not given ya'll what none of ya'll can ever agree on :rofl:they're too plain, they're too busy, they're too childish like what do ya'll really want :smh: imho the 15 had something for everyone even outside of the watch or the kith, BHM, limited black and white meet up to mix and match pair(i literally can't remember the name and am to lazy to look it up) the black and gold, both MC(though mines look the best IMHO) the city edition(ok it was just a cool grey but still) bred :rolleyes all black, that lava like cw, the imho weird design of the new heights which i think is why everyone is upset about the 16s, the 15s had like 5 mc style vers. and the 16s have had like 3 debatable, oh and lets not forget the 15 hype train Ghost, i think overall people are too picky but there were def great cws made in the past few yrs outside of the 14s :sick:

Straight up, I'm legit surprised at how many compliments I get on the BHM 15 every time I wear them. I haven't even worn the KITHs lol.

Back
Top Bottom