*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

Straight up, I'm legit surprised at how many compliments I get on the BHM 15 every time I wear them. I haven't even worn the KITHs lol.

Dallas Sneakercon got my shoes picture taken for a magazine, ya'll know i was killing them in the Kith King's Crown, i had to explain to the guy that took the pic, uh they don't come with these lion lace locks :lol: idk what i'll be wearing when i go this summer but i'm save my money up for it and walk out with gems this time

BHM 15s were among my favorite 15 colorways, so I'm looking forward to see what Nike does for the 16. I'm hoping there's no white outsole like on the BHM KD 11...

Turned on ESPNU. And there is a cornhole championship on , and I see the guy wearing these and jorts!

Attachments

• 51970F88-D8BC-478E-B78A-F2D377F0B80A.jpeg
    51970F88-D8BC-478E-B78A-F2D377F0B80A.jpeg
    466.3 KB · Views: 97
The LeBron 15 Ghost were a beautiful shoe. I wish I could find another pair for retail. Hard to find a size 14.

I think they're the best CW. I ended up selling mine because I never wore them. But, it's a beautiful shoe, and to me, the real gem of that model.

Lebron 16 BHM should have the same colors and pattern of that KD 11. For sure interested.

Yeah, I saw that I didn't like it because of the CW. But, the colors seemed to just follow the GS color palate.

Nobody likes the 13 BHM, which is still one of my favs because of the how much it incorporates the West African print with the tribal war paint on the sole.

Ashes 15 imo the best pair you can get with little to no hassle. Great color combo that goes with anything in your closet.

Back
Top Bottom