*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

DzOpExhUUAAaHDw.jpg:large

Why can't people show the back too. I haven't seen one clear pic of the back.

Reactions: Ube
IF I don’t Dont win these ima get black/red or multi...opinions? I love the knit and red bubbles on the multi and now love the lion on the black/red

No doubt in my mind that the hyper grape/volt will be my first pair.

not a fan of the lakers or their colors so i'm actually glad they haven't wasted any release on them :rofl:

Only chicks shave their legs papa.

I mean, if you identify as one that’s cool.

No foul.

1319D4AF-AF0B-4B74-87C5-F9B3D7F2E890.gif

actually a lot of football and sports players swimmers too actually shave their legs swimmers to be faster in the water it's so serious they will shave their eyebrows for .001 sec advantage, as for other sports players i've heard complaints about leg hairs and sweat cause them to get stuck in or attached to their socks cause pain when removing said socks

Anybody here cop the John Elliott x LeBron's? Was thinking about grabbing a pair but haven't heard much about them, and no actual thread for them.

not a fan of the lakers or their colors so i'm actually glad they haven't wasted any release on them :rofl:

actually a lot of football and sports players swimmers too actually shave their legs swimmers to be faster in the water it's so serious they will shave their eyebrows for .001 sec advantage, as for other sports players i've heard complaints about leg hairs and sweat cause them to get stuck in or attached to their socks cause pain when removing said socks

Far stretch, I played football for years and at the collegiate level - leg shaving wasn’t anything anyone was rocking.

Shaving legs isn’t my thing, I do however shave my arms.

Back
Top Bottom