*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

So the air trainer Lebron watch isn’t bo Jackson related?

How’d that happen

It prob will be.

i doubt it would be these
Nike%2BSC%2BTRainer%2BHigh%2BAuburn.jpg

or these
Super-Bowl-Air-Trainer-1.jpg

bcuz as pointed out the first 2 watch have been based on PE and the air trainer 1.3 was a pe where the bo's weren't, both black/white based 4HM are PE with af1 and 15s, the only cavet is the remix which was f&f and ID (bcuz it's most likely based on the 12 sprite remix) and what we believe to be the most likely candidate for the hot lava though its weird nike would 2 hot lava basketball/tennis mixes so close together.....then again Kyrie is in the middle of his own gr/lmtd watch like mixes
nike-kyrie-5-x-hot-lava-release-date.jpg

concept, taco, ^, friends, rokit..... kyrie's had more colabs than gr basic colors at this point :rofl:throw in 4 PSxPG and NASA3 and well for as much as we complain about nike being dead in the basketball shoe attempts they're atleast trying to build up some steam and hype for their players, they also must have something special cooking for KD bcuz they're moving his release from summer to spring

since medicine ball are retroing peobably medicine ball

but i hope for the air trainer max in black and white or grey and yellow

When the WTT 9's were shown, everyone said how amazing they were with the details and the lace lock.

Now that they're (somewhat) available, the lace lock is dumb or the laces are too loud or the swooshes shouldn't be there.
The place locks are gaudy. That's my only beef with the pair

I could see myself getting a pair of lows in the right colorway. The safari actually aren’t too bad. They should have made the swoosh green.

Dont disrespect the OGs with those retros lol

i don't know anything about safari print its ugly, i simply did a google search on nike safari and that was one of the pictures that came up and i realized where the inspiration for this ugly lebron low colorway came from, the zipper might make me buy it but man both them thangs ugly

Back
Top Bottom