*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

j1.png
j2.png
j3.png
j4.png
j5.png
j6.png

When the WTT 9's were shown, everyone said how amazing they were with the details and the lace lock.

Now that they're (somewhat) available, the lace lock is dumb or the laces are too loud or the swooshes shouldn't be there.

Far stretch, I played football for years and at the collegiate level - leg shaving wasn’t anything anyone was rocking.

Shaving legs isn’t my thing, I do however shave my arms.

welp i know plenty, i was making funny of 2 of my closest friends for it and they explained that being the reason, i can tell you that some army people do it for the exact same reason, our hairs especially after a ruck march will curly into those crappy green socks and thats from personal experience though thats the only time i've been bothered and i don't have the kinda job where i ruck march often so meh i'm not shaving, just don't call people women bcuz they do is all i'm saying

WTT are either going to be the 2nd best Lebron 16 or the down at the bottom of the line for me

Let’s just see who hits on these WTT.

Soon come a thigh pic plus WTT.

Bonus non thigh material:

FE43D638-522B-437E-B550-E97457CA78CF.jpeg

:wow: i see broly peeking there, and i can't wait to see how they plan on doing these on the lebron watch:nerd: though i predict a mesh back with that heel cup and crown logo, large swoosh just like wtt, and dotted flat laces and maybe some toe fuse like those trainers bigger question is which colorway do they use since there's like what 5-6 but if they went this way.....
LeBron-James-x-Nike-Trainer-1.3-Max-Breathe-Dunkman.jpg

we knockout the trainer 1.3 and get a pseudo dunkman all in one

Back
Top Bottom