*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

Me and the wife struck out on snkrs. Only 1 of the 4 house of hoops within 50 miles of me got them in, and they opened at 9 to a line. I didn’t know, so I was on my way around 9:15 but they only had 10.5 and 12 left. Commenced to strike out on FTL online. Got a notification that a local specialty store got some in. Called, but they sold out instantly. At this point, I was about to head to Flight club and rage cop a grail lol. Jumped on IG and saw that KITH Miami got some in and had my size. But the person who answered said that 7 people had called and said they were on their way. Raced over there and was luckily able to pick up the last 10 they had. $185+tax OTD. Fairly stoked.
5D3F5B98-F8C8-44CF-8FF5-60284E72196E.jpeg
:smokin

i really hope ftl comes through for all of us that ordered

Ha, was told the same thing. No one ever bothered to line up it seems.

I did a drive by, not a soul at the trolly station and no one lined up outside either.

Me and 2 other dudes were posted, it wasn't until like 15 min before release dude told us they didn't get it.

These still " BRICKS" to me. It's not too much over retail on StockX and it's at it's highest peak in terms of hype right now, which says enough. Wait until everyone moves on to the next weekend release shoes and forgets about these and wait until people get their pairs in the mail and start panicking to off them and under cutting each other. These will be around retail lol. I wouldn't even cross out another restock/ re-release plan in the future like Nike has been doing with their pass Lebron Watch shoes, etc. It'll just sink the whole hype and value down like the others. Of course, cop what you like. I'm just speaking about the cycle and pattern we all see when no one wants them anymore in a couple weeks once value goes down...:lol:

picked em up at my local hoh.. how do you unlace these things? im tryna but on the lacelock but this **** is difficult lol. i dont wanna damage the laces either

Anybody go to the footlocker on state street? I’m guessing they’re sold out but I’m trying to decide if I should stop by there while I’m out.

Edit

They didn’t get them.

Last edited:
WTT's are definitely on another level than the Supermans. Don't know why people keep comparing them except for the fact they are both limited.

I've been wanting these since I saw the pictures of them. I'm still on the hunt for a 9. My local HOH (Perimeter, ATL) didn't get em. Couldn't hit SNKRS pass here or the draw last night.

These are one of those better safe than sorry shoes when it comes to paying resell. I passed up paying 220 for the Spidey ones...now that price is going outta my range now

Quite certain those are these. Was strolling through the mall to blow off steam from a long week & saw these on the shelf at ****’s.

Hadn’t seen them yet myself so I took a few pics. They said they got them Wednesday & immediately put them out

Isn't this the Buzz Lightyear inspired 16?

Back
Top Bottom